Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 28th May 2008 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
Were there any fires on a community lot while you were playing a different family? Red is the color of a fire ghost.

No, my game is way too slow to go to community lots. My sims are always stuck at home.

Quote: Originally posted by 1306
Is she still selectable? If she is, then maybe it's a CC thing.

Nope, shes not selectable. I can't control her. She still walks around like a normal sim, complains when shes hungry, pees on the floor though..

---
While I was collecting heir portraits, gravestones, career objects I didn't find her grave. I even checked SimPE to see if she was dead, but nothing. It says shes alive. I went back in-game, I moved the family off the lot AGAIN and moved them into a new house but shes still the same way! So.. shes still alive, just red, transparent, and not selectable!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:25 AM
Oh well. At least you have a special ghost, so to say.
Scholar
Original Poster
#78 Old 29th May 2008 at 11:42 AM
Try deleting the ghost using the 'move_objects on' cheat if its annoying.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Scholar
#79 Old 29th May 2008 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlasticBarbie.
No, my game is way too slow to go to community lots. My sims are always stuck at home.

Nope, shes not selectable. I can't control her. She still walks around like a normal sim, complains when shes hungry, pees on the floor though..

---
While I was collecting heir portraits, gravestones, career objects I didn't find her grave. I even checked SimPE to see if she was dead, but nothing. It says shes alive. I went back in-game, I moved the family off the lot AGAIN and moved them into a new house but shes still the same way! So.. shes still alive, just red, transparent, and not selectable!

Or you could use 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true', shift-click her and force an error to reset her. It works for the Dormies that I have that turned transparent in uni.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 2:46 AM
Dunno if this is a glitch or if it's just never happened in my game 'til now... A woman died by fire in my Asylum Challenge (no surprise there :P) and came back to haunt the "stove room" (so the stove could burn but wouldn't destroy the rest of the kitchen)... but it was 12:14pm when she came in... I rarely get my ghosts to haunt as it is and then she shows up during the middle of the day and that's just freaky LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...GhostGlitch.jpg
#81 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 11:41 AM
About a week ago, I had one sim use the restroom in some night club I forgot the name to, and out of nowhere a gaggle of five sims decided to crowd the mens restroom and barricade my poor guy into his stall. I think they all got stuck because they sort of...froze? I hadn't noticed he was stuck there until I went to check on him and his needs were going red. xD
Field Researcher
#82 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 4:40 AM
Default That happened to me too!
I recently had that skunk too! LOL
#83 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 12:08 PM
I'm always quite surprised when dogs and cats randomaly sink into the ground and then pop back out again :D
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 5:28 AM
The weirdest glitch I've had, is when one of my Sims was holding an infant while it hit its birthday to become a toddler. Her arms all... twisted around in front of her and the baby was horizontal facing the ground attached to the mom's chest by its butt. XD I was like, "WTF?" It was hilarious looking though, if it happens again I'll take a screenshot of it. :P
Field Researcher
#85 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 6:33 AM
The weirdest glitch lately (that I have no clue how to fix) is when my Sims are making out in the hot tub one of them moves to the side and his/her arms stretch straight out behind them towards the other sim.

For quite some time I've also had a glitch whenever it's 'first time' woohoo in bed and the movie rolls the sim on the bottom disappears into the bed and is not visable until the very end when they are supposed to be embracing but they only lay facing each other.

Here's a screenshot of a townie NPC (not sure what ep, but her name is Erika something...) she has non-CC hair, but the hair - even when I try to use it in create a sim - has major graphic abnomalies. Her scalp shows through & if you look at the screenshot the "skin" part even wraps around the pony tail!! I hate her but she's in like every neighborhood in my game!

Test Subject
#86 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 7:14 AM
The worstglitch I have ever had was when Riverblossom and strange town went "missing". Whenever I clicked on them, the game would crash so i just uninstalled seasons and reinstalled and it worked fine, but man was I HYSTERICAL!!
Field Researcher
#87 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 7:53 AM
I've been having a glitch lately that I still haven't sorted out, involving dead friends coming home from work and school with my Sims.

It started when one of my Sims, Shaun, began bringing a college professor home from work with him, which I thought was strange enough in itself since I didn't think professors had occupations beyond, y'know, being professors. Every single day, Shaun would bring that exact same professor home from work. Eventually he wound up being eaten by their cowplant and I thought that had to be the end of it, right?

The next day when Shaun came home that exact same professor came home with him, however the second he stepped out of the car I got the "So-and-so has died on another lot" message and he vanished. Every single day he did this, just like when he was alive; I even had Shaun switch jobs and he STILL kept coming over and then vanishing. The only time he didn't come home with him was when his ghost was roaming about.

I was figuring I'd just encountered a glitchy professor, since none of my other Sims have had that happen, until last night; I was bored and decided to play the Broke house, and Dustin brought Angela Pleasant home from school with him... except she's been dead for a while now. Haven't played that house anymore yet to see if it's going to become a reoccurring thing or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

*cues Twilight Zone music*
Field Researcher
#88 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 1:27 PM
I was playing this household with one bachelor girl, and she has many of those robots that come with open for bussines. Anyways, I think it was spring, and while she was awake I could hear her sneeze constantly.

The thing is thar I also kept hearing a male sneeze, when no man was in the lot. I thought it was one of the robots, so I cheked them closely, and the sneeze noise was stronger when I was near the guard robot, so I think it must be a game glitch.

Like that gardener robot: it played the animation AND voice of a man complaining about a wall beign on the way. Ha.
Scholar
#89 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LegolianM
I've been having a glitch lately that I still haven't sorted out, involving dead friends coming home from work and school with my Sims.

It started when one of my Sims, Shaun, began bringing a college professor home from work with him, which I thought was strange enough in itself since I didn't think professors had occupations beyond, y'know, being professors. Every single day, Shaun would bring that exact same professor home from work. Eventually he wound up being eaten by their cowplant and I thought that had to be the end of it, right?

The next day when Shaun came home that exact same professor came home with him, however the second he stepped out of the car I got the "So-and-so has died on another lot" message and he vanished. Every single day he did this, just like when he was alive; I even had Shaun switch jobs and he STILL kept coming over and then vanishing. The only time he didn't come home with him was when his ghost was roaming about.

I was figuring I'd just encountered a glitchy professor, since none of my other Sims have had that happen, until last night; I was bored and decided to play the Broke house, and Dustin brought Angela Pleasant home from school with him... except she's been dead for a while now. Haven't played that house anymore yet to see if it's going to become a reoccurring thing or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Man, that is scary!
Instructor
#90 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 3:04 PM
I have had a few glitches-
1-Every now and again my house I am using will go completely blue with flecks of red and white and flicker- I always have to exit without saving and come back. Always scared of the house becoming corrupted.
2- Last night I had the Summerdreams invite Nina and Dina Caliente to thier home. Oberon decided he wanted to flirt with Nina and Titianna didn't really approve. I had decided a while back she was going to be my black widow so I put Oberon and his new lover in a fenced in section of the yard. 3 days passed and Oberon was dead and gone- but Nina OMG she refused to die!!! THREE SEASONS passed!!! I summoned Hail, rain and SNOW and she didn't die. I brought in the cow plant and she would deflect him!!! I selected her via Insim and used the mortalizer object- commited suicide on her- disease, flies, satelite, fire- and she'd just drop the que to die. Once when I was summoning weather with the machine it started to rain fire balls!!! It killed 5 people, even set the rotting food next to Nina on fire but she didn't die. I selected her againa nd forced her to get in a pool and took out the ladders. She swam in the pool for 2 sim weeks complaining the whole time. She was completely red except for her bladder and room. I finally gave up and let her go home. Dunno if it was the Megahood or if she was just a fighter.

Thats all my glitches I can think of
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 12:09 AM
The wierdest glitch i've ever had was back when I first got the Seasons EP. I had a Mom and her daughter move in a house in winter. Once the mom when outside to make a snowman or whatever and all of a sudden she burst into flames!! And she wasn't even hot! Her temperature bar was on green! Luckily, I kept her alive with the wonderful maxmotives until the fireman came and put her out.
#92 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 12:39 AM
I haven't had many weird glitches, yet the ones on here are kind of funny..so thumbs up
#93 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 1:14 AM
Woah.
I've been having a glitch recently where Sims bodies have mysteriously gone invisible, with only a floating head remaining. :hmm: It looks really weird with a waiter... I got really freaked out.

I've been pretty lucky with glitches though, sounds like you all have had some pretty weird/freakish ones.
#94 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 1:35 AM
DEBUG - SUPER DUPER HUG

I done a google search and it said "whatever you do, dont select this option in the pie menu. it can seriously screw up your game"

i went paper white, as I had done it about three times already.

Gone now though, no problem
Test Subject
#95 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 1:35 PM
I've really experienced true glitches before but I had some of the oddest things happen. I'm glad I was fast enough to record what was going on.

The first one was of little Rose Goth (just born, daughter of Dina & Mortimer Goth) Mortimer had died and I wanted Cassandra and her kids to have the house. Mainly because it was sooo laggy. So I moved them out..I had the screen on the baby at the time for no apparent reason. I just sat there waiting for them to move out. The baby disappeared (like they usually do when I move a family out with a baby) but then she appeared again.

Then this happened..

The second one is just odd and I don't really know what happened. Its after I moved Dina and her kids back to where they used to live. Dina had just came home from work. The nanny got up and started to like..have a seizure or something
Scholar
Original Poster
#96 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 2:12 PM
Woah those videos are weird... especially the baby one, although thats also kinda funny. xD

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Lab Assistant
#97 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 2:27 PM
I called a gardener once and when the truck came my game started going uber slow and i realized it was cause a TON of gardeners kept coming out of the truck and filling my whole lot. Needless to say, I left without saving :P
Test Subject
#98 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 10:48 PM
i can only rememeber a very very annoying glitch I had a while ago.. my sims was playing with a remote controlled toy car and i quit the game. When I loaded the lot again the car's sound was there.. but nobody was playing. I tried deleting the car and the sound didn't go away. Can't remember how I fixed it, I guess I reinstalled it. had to reinstall anyway so I got rid of the horrible noise =[
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LegolianM

Wow... that IS really freaky. XD I think that'd creep me out a bit too much and I'd delete the lot or something. LOL.
Field Researcher
#100 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
Man, that is scary!

Quote: Originally posted by Avara
Wow... that IS really freaky. XD I think that'd creep me out a bit too much and I'd delete the lot or something. LOL.

Yeah, it's really creepy! Fortunately Angela hasn't come home with Dustin again yet, so I'm hoping that it's all over. I don't have to worry about Shaun and the professor anymore because he died of old age, and so far no one else at that house has done it.
Page 4 of 25