Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Fawn!

by bubbleeye Posted 4th Dec 2006 at 1:21 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2008 at 1:22 AM by Canoodle

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 164 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:51 AM
That's the most adorable pet on earth! Well done!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#77 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:49 AM
I am bowing down to your amazing gift
Field Researcher
#78 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 9:39 AM
How the hell'd you do that!? Amazing work!!!!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Space Pony
#79 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:38 AM
OMG .

This is SO cute !

Thank you so much for sharing this , you're awesome !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 1:03 PM
I love this! I was actually playing it in my game and it is so cute when it barks!

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Field Researcher
#81 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Munchies
It's Bambi!!! :lovestruc So cute! You did such a wonderful job!! Thank you!

That is exactly what popped into my mind. Good work. I can't wait to use this as a pet for my cabin family.
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:14 PM
I love the fawn. He is so cute and realistic! I need to get Pets just for him.

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:32 PM
Hi, Love the deer. Fawn... Actually when I was little , the first time I saw one, I told Mom there was a doggie who came out of the woods and looked at me. She figured out what it really was from the description.
Now, my question...Does it bark and otherwise act like a dog? Is there anyway you can hack it so all it does it walk around? Just wondered. K
Instructor
#84 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:38 PM
Wonderful! I'm not surprised, I figured creative people would come up with amazing ways to make other animals besides cats and dogs, this is really pretty. Fantastic work.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Instructor
#85 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:19 AM
AWWW! *glomps the fawn* This is too cute! I don't care if it won't fit in my game's theme, but I'm downloading it! Too cute to resist! Thank you!
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 2:32 AM
This is an awsome add to my pets! THANKS!
Test Subject
#87 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 3:21 PM
Oh, maaan! That's amazing!!! Thank You so much for that deer! It's so cute! I can't get enought of it!!! Beauty!
Test Subject
#88 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 7:35 PM
this is absolutely AMAZING!!! im gettin pets for christmas so im am SUPER excited to use this (soon) =]
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:01 AM
Awesome job!! Deserving of Featured upload. I'm gonna use this for my reindeer in my santa world, wish I could make him have a red nose and antlers but he is still awesome. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 5:06 AM
This thing's a pet? Um...okay. Like my 1 friend, it's odd, but that's what makes it cool. Anywho, maybe you can get someone to make a mod that lets fawns roam around heavily wooded areas. Finally, as a request, can you make a moose next?
Ooh..getting away from the point here...anyway, VERY nice job. I can see why this is a featured upload.
Test Subject
#91 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 3:56 PM
hey is this a dog or a cat? I downloaded it awhile back and I still cant seem to find it in create a pet.

Happy Holidays :)
Scholar
#92 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 2:40 AM
my jaw dropped when i saw this! excellent! excellent! excellent job!
adooorable! thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 9:45 AM
This is too cute! thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#94 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 4:09 PM Last edited by bubbleeye : 17th Dec 2006 at 4:25 PM.
Hi everyone

Thanks for all the feedback

As for your questions:

It's a big dog and can be found in C-a-P with the other big breeds. (Just kidding. It's a deer, of course!

I can't make it behave differently, but MTS2 mod geniuses could probably find a way of replacing one of the game's NPC animals (the wolf, the scunk, the raccoon (if there is one) with the deer. Or maybe turn him into a "stray", so that your Simmies can watch him roam around and eventually befriend him (I know I should say it instead of him, but I can't So just ask them.

Quote: Originally posted by harmsway
hey is this a dog or a cat? I downloaded it awhile back and I still cant seem to find it in create a pet.

More slim/curvy/athletic/mythic stuff at http://www.differentsimgirls.com/
Field Researcher
#95 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 6:22 PM
This is wonderful..

Only one problem, He seems to be a little too small to pull santa's sleigh and it's only 7 days till christmas! argh I'll look forward to adding 'randolf' (rudolph is so stereotypical) to Bruce Spruce's family.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 6:40 PM
ah.. perhaps you should have stated that the pet is packaged! people who have used Q installer will need to look in their downloads folder for red deer fawn.sims2pack and unpack it for it to show up in game.
Test Subject
#97 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:55 PM
Quote:
Mabye someone could make this a stray and watch him roam around...

ahh, now i don't want to sound like i am all 'i know everything' but for best results with this deer. follow these instructions.

Create a Family. Enter BoolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true in the cheat menu, hit shift and N. Enter the family's last name as Fawn. Make a dog (the deer) and make it's first name Wild. DO NOT GIVE IT A COLLAR. Make a sim (don't spend ages, it will be binned after. Finished Family

Move into lot. Make both sim and deers relationships go down with the previously entered cheat. Drag the mood of the Deer down carefully so it will run away. The dog called Wild Fawn is now a stray.

Move sim out and bin. You now have a Wild Fawn in your naibourhood, if your lucky he willl come and visit.

I havn't had to time test this yet, i have never had a pet run away becuase i have never looked after it badly, but if it's hunger or energy or any mood like that goes down and it runs away, it has been sucsessful. But It may be put into the pound if not looked after. Please test this and get back to me

When there's a will theres a way and theres a Llama that way!
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 7:41 AM
OR you could just use the InSimenator. Just add the fawn to a family and use the Insim's family tree to "Remove from Household as Stray". Once you do that, just chase it off and it will now roam around the neighborhood!

...at least, that's what I'm assuming. ^_^; That's how I'm gonna do it, hee hee.
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:42 AM
That is the coolest thing!!! I love it! Ahh.... bound and leap, bound and leap! (ah yes, only gotten by those old fans of Milo & Otis ...I must make a Milo and an Otis for my sims too now!!!!!) Thank you so much!! The fawn is adorable!!!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:54 AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE. EXCELLENT JOB! simply marvelous! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Page 4 of 8