Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2024 at 8:34 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 25 of 28
Test Subject
#601 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
Have you tested the game with only WonderfulWhims installed, no other mods?

Sorry for the late reply. I did test the game with only WonderfulWhims installed and it didn't work. However, I put the newer version of the mod in my game and it works now. Hopefully it doesn't give me any problems. Thanks for the help.
Lab Assistant
#602 Old 17th Nov 2022 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims_glitch
Sorry for the late reply. I did test the game with only WonderfulWhims installed and it didn't work. However, I put the newer version of the mod in my game and it works now. Hopefully it doesn't give me any problems. Thanks for the help.

Glad it works!

Have fun!
Test Subject
#603 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 6:06 AM
Wish I'd seen this earlier, to be honest. Gave full-blown Wicked Whims a try, was a lot more than I was really wanting.

This gives all of the features I wanted, with none of the adult content.

I'm far from a prude, but I do game in the living room. Sure, there's no children in the house to see anything, but I'd feel a little awkward explaining to my 64 year old father that, "No, unfortunately, that is actually the unwanted part of a good mod." This lets me keep all the goodies that make Sims 4 relationships that little more challenging, while still keeping my sims somewhat civilized.

After all, it's a lot easier to brush off, "Well, yeah, that's a box of condoms," if you can then click the bed, choose "WooHoo" and it's the classic Sims 4 wiggling bouncing covers.

And, yes, I used the build/buy mode to get boxes out literally just for decorative purposes. I'm running base-game-only, so clutter is clutter. And there's not enough "bedroom stuff" to really decorate properly, so a cheeky little box here and there behind the clock in the bedrooms on the bedside tables just works. And boxes in the bathroom because, well, what else is a bathroom counter good for if you can't leave hygiene product boxes on them? It prevents my sims from using the bathrooms for food preparation.
Test Subject
#604 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 4:49 AM
not working?
I've tried deleting all other Mods and just keeping wonderful whims but the only thing in my options is "form group". idk what to do none of the videos abt installing it on Youtube made sense. i deleted and installed it soo many times trying to make it work. it does show up in the mods page on Sims though? plz help.
Lab Assistant
#605 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mommymilkers365
I've tried deleting all other Mods and just keeping wonderful whims but the only thing in my options is "form group". idk what to do none of the videos abt installing it on Youtube made sense. i deleted and installed it soo many times trying to make it work. it does show up in the mods page on Sims though? plz help.

Hey!

What's your version of the game?
Test Subject
#606 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 7:20 PM
I've re-downloaded it today along with all my other mods so everything is updated and clean but when I try to choose ''develop preferences for females only" its very glitchy. Many males do get selected while many females dont and whenever I fix this by going through the entire list, it automatically goes back to picking the sims it had initially picked: missing many females and including many males. The select all option works well, just this option doesnt. Wanted to let you know
Lab Assistant
#607 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeAylaSims
I've re-downloaded it today along with all my other mods so everything is updated and clean but when I try to choose ''develop preferences for females only" its very glitchy. Many males do get selected while many females dont and whenever I fix this by going through the entire list, it automatically goes back to picking the sims it had initially picked: missing many females and including many males. The select all option works well, just this option doesnt. Wanted to let you know

Hey.

It's likely just a visual bug, everything is likely picked correctly, it just looks like it isn't.
Test Subject
#608 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 6:50 PM
Hi,

It is possible to have a translation in French, please ?
Lab Assistant
#609 Old 30th Dec 2022 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loreleii52
Hi,

It is possible to have a translation in French, please ?

Hey.

Someone would have to come forward and make one for the mod, until that happens, well, no translation, sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#610 Old 3rd Jan 2023 at 10:46 PM
Curious question, does Wonderful Whims still have teen pregnancy/relationship options or was this removed just like the wickedwhims version? I don't like the adult theme of wickedwhims.
Lab Assistant
#611 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Betablockr
Curious question, does Wonderful Whims still have teen pregnancy/relationship options or was this removed just like the wickedwhims version? I don't like the adult theme of wickedwhims.

It was never a part of the mod.
Test Subject
#612 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 5:19 AM
Hello, I'm writing this because I found that this mod seems to conflict with this fix mod called "Fear Dark In The Dark" by NateTheL0ser on Patreon (it's a free mod), that fixes a bug within the game that makes Sims be constantly afraid of the dark even when they're outside at day time.
I tested by removing both and only one mod (and others I have), and seems like they're somehow conflicting, making it so the game freezes eventually and for long periods of time.
I wanted to message the other modder first because the issue may be their mod? But their Twitter is down and I can't contact them on Patreon (can't use my national coin), so I wanted to know if you could give me advise on what to do besides playing without the fix (which is what I'm doing right now, I just moved onto a different sim lol).
Sorry if it's bothersome, and it's okay if there's nothing you can do, I just thought I wouldn't really lose anything by asking.

And also, thank you for your hard work! Your mod makes the experience in the game so much more interesting!
Test Subject
#613 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 2:57 PM
Hello. I'm having a problem with frames when i installed the mod. Game works fine for like 10-15 seconds then my frames drops from 100-120 to like 10-12. When i don't have mod installed the game works fine. I don't know what causes the problem.
Test Subject
#614 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 6:19 PM Last edited by peppermintblue : 19th Jan 2023 at 4:06 PM.
Hey there! Amazing mod and I don't think I could ever play the sims without it... but! I am having an issue with setting attractiveness preferences. I've tested for days, and what seems to be happening is that in my heavily established mod-ready save file (it's available at https://bit.ly/3itl55f if you need to check this in the save file I'm using, link goes to google drive) I can not change attractiveness preferences. With all mods except for Wonderful Whims and MC Command Center taken out of the game the attractiveness preferences revert on reload. The method I used to check this is: open established save with mods taken out > save as > enter family > remove an attractiveness preference (hair colour) > save and exit to main menu > re-load the save as file that I made the changes in > check the preferences to see if the one I removed is still removed > it's not removed, the original selection is back.
I'm looking to re-calibrate the preferences for ~70 sims in that save file for the next release, but I'm super stuck with the preferences always reverting. I would really appreciate if you could give me any direction or insight in to why this might be happening.
Thanks for all your hard work on this mod! Again, don't think I could live without it at this point.

[edit] I just saw you posted a fix this morning! Thank you soooooo much!!!!! [/edit]
Lab Assistant
#615 Old 26th Jan 2023 at 7:05 PM
Was this tested with other mods, like MCCC? You give nothing as far as this mod playing with others

Administrator of Her Opinion
Lab Assistant
#616 Old 31st Jan 2023 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by booba
Was this tested with other mods, like MCCC? You give nothing as far as this mod playing with others

Hey.

You shouldn't experience any issues with most mods!
Test Subject
#617 Old 3rd Feb 2023 at 10:06 PM
Is there any way of turning off the attraction system on a sim by sim basis? I'm fed up with seeing that Ash finds Noah 'very unattractive'. That is your stepbrother, Ash. You're not meant to lust over him.
Test Subject
#618 Old 11th Feb 2023 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Betablockr

you have to download a specific unlock addon from LL(not sure if I can mention it here), then give each teen sim the post puberty trait to allow them in ww activities. I'm not sure if it's the same for wonderfulwhims though. For teen pregnancy you'll need to enable it with MCCC woohoo.
Test Subject
#619 Old 16th Feb 2023 at 8:03 AM
Is there any way to change pregnancy settings between different sims instead of using one save file for everyone?
Test Subject
#620 Old 20th Feb 2023 at 12:19 PM
Hello. I would like to ask, does this mod conflict with ' Have some personality please?' mod???
Lab Assistant
#621 Old 20th Feb 2023 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by illyria
Is there any way of turning off the attraction system on a sim by sim basis? I'm fed up with seeing that Ash finds Noah 'very unattractive'. That is your stepbrother, Ash. You're not meant to lust over him.

You can give the stepbrother a Wonderful Attribute called "Attractiveness Blacklisted", it's not ideal for your use case, but it should prevent your Sim from seeing their stepbrother as attractive, or unattractive.
Lab Assistant
#622 Old 20th Feb 2023 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 101011xo
you have to download a specific unlock addon from LL(not sure if I can mention it here), then give each teen sim the post puberty trait to allow them in ww activities. I'm not sure if it's the same for wonderfulwhims though. For teen pregnancy you'll need to enable it with MCCC woohoo.

That addon doesn't work with WonderfulWhims.
Lab Assistant
#623 Old 20th Feb 2023 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asapas
Hello. I would like to ask, does this mod conflict with ' Have some personality please?' mod???

No reports that it does so you should be fine.
Test Subject
#624 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 6:54 AM
Hey! Hope you're having a great day! Does anyone know if the mod is gonna be updated for the new infants patch?
Forum Resident
#625 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 2:13 PM
V40

I bring you this document generated by Wonderfulwhims , thanks for your help and thanks for the good service, too good your mod.
Page 25 of 28