Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2022 at 10:53 AM
Default WCIF this pattern?
Have you fellow simmers ever noticed that one wood texture from ea doesn't have a twin? You know how woods usually have a horizontal and vertical pattern, this one particularly doesn't and I'm wondering if somebody made it to match ea after all?
I have no idea how to make patterns and wouldn't know where to even start making it myself.
[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd May 2022 at 11:03 PM
Someone else appears to have encountered the same issues.

I'm looking into it. Got it recolorable in the game mostly, but I can't figure out how to make it display the same color as the vertical version, when being clicked on (so far I have to manually recolor it to get it to look like the vertical version). So far, when clicked on, it shows up as red. Will keep looking into it and update when/if I manage to do this.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2022 at 12:26 AM
How weird that the colors don't match up! I wonder what sorcery EA did to it. lol