Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lamborghini Gallardo cw New Animations

by cevic Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 5:17 AM

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 172 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Field Researcher
#26 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:46 AM
Featureeeeeeeeeee!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:49 AM
very detailed...i'm loving it

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 12:06 PM
oh man....now this car is really hot^^

And I'm the one with no soul...
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 1:11 PM
I am extremely surprised that this is not a part of featured content.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 1:22 PM
thank you so much :D
Mad Poster
#31 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 1:25 PM
It looks fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:08 PM
im suprised the they didnt put this a s a featured download
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:25 PM
At least you leave on a high note!

Great car, thank you.

Do well, excel, and be the best you can be.

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Instructor
#34 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:30 PM
Instructor
#35 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:57 PM
awesome car!
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:12 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 26th Dec 2006 at 10:29 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
That looks cool! :D

Some Graphic stuff by me =) lol
Dr. Zoidberg: How do I look?
Bender: Like whale barf.
Dr. Zoidberg: Then the illusion is complete.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:25 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 26th Dec 2006 at 10:30 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
Default Have a Great Life
We all have other lives, than the Sims! We all do appreciate the hours you have spent on your creations and sharing them with us.

Maybe you can drop in time to time and see what is happening. At least than we will know you haven't dropped off the face of the earth....smiles

Take care,
Tricia
:lovestruc

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:49 PM
This car is amazing! It's so well made. Thanks for this!

Herald Between Two Lands
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:49 PM
Awesome, thanks cevic! One little problem though. The real Gallardo doesn't even have gullwing-doors! Awesome car though!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:13 PM
Awesome job, so hope you pop back in on us now and then! Be well and be happy thanks, Orion
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:18 PM
I am sorry to see you move on from Simming but totally understand because RL really should keep us busy. PC is a wonderful escape, esp. when you have talent such as you have displayed here....But even though I do not know you I wish you much luck and happiness on whatever path of life you have decided to walk. Beautiful car btw.

Many blessings for your future, and good luck what ever you do, may only good things come to you,

Sincerly
Moonlit

I used to have Mad Cow's disease, but I'm alright Nooooooooow.
-- Billy Connolly
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:09 PM
OMG, i LOVE this!! Thanks so much!!

Call me Cher.....cause everyone else does. <3

She didn't even notice, or pay much attention As the tide came in and swept her three into the ocean
Now all her advice, it seems useless
Scholar
#43 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:19 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 26th Dec 2006 at 10:30 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
Wow! A new car by cevic, I've always loved your cars! This one is sooo awesome! The animation is fantastic! Sorry you dont have lots of time and your busy. I wish you the best of luck in life. You are a very remembered person. Thanks a ton for this wonderful ride! Hope to see you around sometime. This car will be one of the best i have in my game. Keep up the great work! Thank again :D
Field Researcher
#44 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:36 PM
Awesome, Thanks A Lot.....

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Field Researcher
#45 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:50 PM
Wowy-wow-wow~!!! This looks awsome! Looks like it took a long long time to make too!

Awsome job here Cevic!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM
So when download this the animation of the doors comes with it right??? lol very nice his should be on the featured downloads!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:18 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 26th Dec 2006 at 10:31 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
I love the lamborghini so I'm glad to see that it was made for my sims now as well. Thanks alot of all the work you put into making it. Very nice work.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:59 PM
Sweeeeet! This car rocks!
Test Subject
#49 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:48 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 26th Dec 2006 at 10:32 PM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
hot car - thanks!
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 9:13 PM
I've always loved your cars, and this one is no exception. Great work on the animations, I'm sure you put a lot of effort into it. My sims will be buying this once they finish paying for the new bedroom for their quadruplets. Hopefully it doesn't send them to the poorhouse
Page 2 of 8