Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exobot Varia

by Brasstex Posted 24th May 2007 at 7:30 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2007 at 6:30 PM by Brasstex

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th May 2007 at 9:43 AM
This should get featured!

Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th May 2007 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ninika
This should get featured!

I agree with that. Can we vote on getting this featured?

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#28 Old 27th May 2007 at 8:26 AM
cd2001, there's no such thing as voting for features
that's a staff prerogative

however,
I'm a great big fan of you, Brasstex, and this looks like an amazing piece of work.
*runs off to test ingame*
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:55 PM
This is incredibly cool - I especially love the huge feet.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#30 Old 28th May 2007 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CB2001
It should be in my opinion. Fellow users should determine what should be featured items with a voting. More non-bias that way. Of course, that's just a thought.

That's not going to happen, and this isn't the place to discuss it. Please make site suggestions in the Site Suggestions thread in the Site Issues forum. This thread is for feedback about the specific download, like.....

OMG Brasstex - that's incredible! Congrats on the feature.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:14 PM Last edited by Scout : 28th May 2007 at 8:25 PM. Reason: Added picture.
Amazing. I just started a sci-fi neighborhood recently and this is perfect. I couldn't have hoped for anything like this. Thank you. I'm going to go create one in my game right away.

Link to a pic of him from my game for anyone wondering if he really looks that great in game. And it does.
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:17 PM
woooow, this is insane! hahah, my sims are robots ;-) Absolutly adore this one, fantastc work.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th May 2007 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
That's not going to happen, and this isn't the place to discuss it. Please make site suggestions in the Site Suggestions thread in the Site Issues forum. This thread is for feedback about the specific download, like.....

I apolgize, I didn't mean to offend you with my statement. It was just a thought I had, and I have an unfortunate habit of expressing my thoughts aloud as they are coming. I'll remove the post immediately. Again, my apologizes. It will not happen again.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th May 2007 at 12:57 AM
This guy looks great, thanks. Question, if this is a regular simmie, will he stay as a robot when nude? or does he turn human in the shower?
Forum Resident
#35 Old 29th May 2007 at 1:42 AM
This is really fantastic Brasstex! You are so talented :D

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 29th May 2007 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
This guy looks great, thanks. Question, if this is a regular simmie, will he stay as a robot when nude? or does he turn human in the shower?

It's clothing, so while it can be set to every clothing type,(casual, formal, sleepwear, swimwear, underwear... )when nude the body will look human. The head will remain robotic. You can however use sim PE to make it a servo, or a female or a number of things are possible.

BRASSTEX
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 29th May 2007 at 7:41 AM
It would be awsome if they had the servo's robotoic-ish voice instead of a human voice.
Good job on this. It looks great.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 29th May 2007 at 8:45 AM
wow!! that detail!! *drools*
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:47 PM
This is astonishing. Just astonishing. I will be adding this to my ongoing sci-fi based story over at SS2. Thank you Brasstex *bows humbly*

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th May 2007 at 7:03 PM
What should install ? therer 3 files in the rar, i i use sims2pack, it goes 5 package extraction ...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ognised
What should install ? therer 3 files in the rar, i i use sims2pack, it goes 5 package extraction ...

Put the two .package files in your download folder, and double click on the sims2pack to auto install it.

BRASSTEX
Test Subject
#42 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:07 AM
Wow! This is really nice, props to you.

Is there any way I can replace the default servo skin with this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 31st May 2007 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JonnyHernshaw
Wow! This is really nice, props to you.

Is there any way I can replace the default servo skin with this?

Hi Jon, I don't have OFB, so I can't really give you instructions for that, but with SimPE there are a lot of possibilities. MTS2 has a lot of info on modding things like that, you just need to search the forums under Game Help or Create and if you don't find anything, sometimes you can post a question like that in those forums and someone will help you.

BRASSTEX
Forum Resident
#44 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:34 AM
Brilliant work - looks like my sad ol'Servo will get re-furbished after all! - thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share - outstanding job and congrats on being 'Featured' - it's well deserved!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 10:38 PM
Wow this is amazing. Thanks for making
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:10 AM
Brasstex, do you actually know how to turn a Sim into a Servo with SimPE? Cause I've been messing around with SimPE in order to do this with your Exobot, but I can't find any way to do it. Also, I've been looking around for info on various sites, and nobody else seems to know how to change a Sim into a Servo, either.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madamotaku
Brasstex, do you actually know how to turn a Sim into a Servo with SimPE? Cause I've been messing around with SimPE in order to do this with your Exobot, but I can't find any way to do it. Also, I've been looking around for info on various sites, and nobody else seems to know how to change a Sim into a Servo, either.

I don't have OFB so I can't say really, I just assumed that you could sim surgery the servo in the neighborhood thing, to use the characteristics of the exobot.

BTX
Field Researcher
#48 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Sadie79 : 7th Jun 2007 at 11:46 PM.
I've been doing some homework, and it's possible to replace the default servo. There's more to this than meets the eye - anyone more experienced wanna give it a go?

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 11:48 AM
Is there any way to make it (seasons ep) work for the outdoor outfit?
Any way it looks great in game. Thanks
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:54 PM
This is great! Thanks!
Page 2 of 3