Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Excell Exteriors Bay Window System - Set #1 **Base Game Compatable** *UPDATED - PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD*

by FifthAce2007 Posted 20th Aug 2008 at 1:11 PM - Updated 24th May 2019 at 2:36 PM by HugeLunatic

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#26 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:01 AM
FifthAce - this is an uber uber set! I love it and can't wait to have a play with it =) Ty so much for sharing AND for making them lot uploadable. Really excellent work and I so look forward to the next instalment !

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#27 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:29 AM
Great work!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 8:17 AM
Great! Thanks very much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:08 AM
I am in the process of making several updates to this set, mainly the recolour options. I will add a collection file as well

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 1:44 PM
Set Updated to use repository system. Please re-download.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Scholar
#31 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:42 PM
These are wicked!! Thanks, love 'em!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#32 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:57 PM
Very cool! Thanks a bunch :-)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 10:47 PM Last edited by JLonier : 7th Dec 2008 at 4:05 PM. Reason: Please read the posting rules
Mega fantaztiq!

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 10:48 PM
I am so glad these finally got approved!! I can't wait to play with them. Great work!!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. ~Jennifer Yane
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:31 PM
Collection file added for those that requested it

FifthAce2007

Instructor
#36 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FifthAce2007
Collection file added for those that requested it

Thank you very much. You are indeed a very handy fifth ace!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 4:11 AM
These windows are so versatile and look stunning in game. Glad you got everything working ok. Super work, well done!

Looking forward to the recolours
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 5:10 PM
These are lovely...any chance of a tutorial to make sure us "less-architecturally-astute" Simmers can take full advantage of all the options? I know it makes me sound like something of an idiot, but...well...I am!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:24 PM
Would anyone be able to tell me why every time I attempt to download from you, FifthAce, (literally every single item of yours) the file shows, then dowloads, all the way it's supposed to, then when I unzip it or use Clean Installer, it's emtpy, not a single file in the .rar/.zip, nadda. Anyone know what heck this problem is? It's driving me nuts, cause it happens with others too, but only 2 or 3 other MTS2 users. Everyone else downloads just fine. ::pulling hair out strand by strand::

-Sapphy
Instructor
Original Poster
#40 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:08 PM
I havent got a clue to be honest with you. I have tested this download myself, and some of my others when I have lost my originals, and they always work ok for me.

The only thing I can think of at the moment, is maybe a firewall setting is having a random effect on certain downloads, also keep in mind, that the actual object file is in .rar format, and not .zip...

FifthAce2007

Lab Assistant
#41 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 9:36 PM
Wow I can't believe I'm just now finding this....this set is amazing. Thank you for sharing

I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it. - Demi Lovato
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 8:32 PM
This is simply amazing! Thank you so much for your time and effort - I can't wait to build with these!
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st May 2009 at 1:16 PM
Great work, but hope we can see the recolors!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:13 PM
I must begin to say that this is such a great set of bay windows! You did a good job. I have a question though. I noticed that when it snows in seasons the snow not only shows up on the roof of the windows but also "inside" them. Is the only way to prevent this to place floor tiles above it? Anyway, thanks again
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd May 2009 at 8:12 AM
Just Curious, GREAT SET BY THE WAY!!!, Are these NOT wallpaper-able???
I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but noticed the posts about recolors and wanted to know if they just have the red brick or can these be covered with wallpapers??
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th May 2009 at 4:03 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! This is beautiful and very much needed!!!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 8th May 2009 at 12:20 PM
This is very beautiful and I downloaded. Only problem: I can't use them The door and two tiled normal window are the only things working, all the other parts are red and flashing. I have the base game and uni ep and am currently playing with a minimum of hacks. Could it be one of the hacks?
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th May 2009 at 9:01 AM
Excellent work. I love it.. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:38 PM
Sheer excellence! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:51 PM
Awesomesauce. I so wish I'd had these around years ago. Great job.
Page 2 of 3