Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek Uniforms (post First Contact movie) For Males & Females

by .::TSN::. Posted 27th Dec 2004 at 2:47 AM - Updated 8th Mar 2006 at 4:12 AM by .::TSN::.

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:59 AM
@mikeward1701 - In Sims 2, it doesn't matter what body type the Sim is, they can still wear all of the clothes (A fact which confused me at first, but which I'm rather grateful for in terms of number of downloaded files :D)

These are terrific - now I can create Sims of my RPG characters! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 10:58 PM
Ok.. Been little bit busy this year and havent had any time to do stuff with Sims.
So I give permission to use these bases to make anykind of recolors or whatever you might want to do with these. And no need to give any credit to me if you dont want to.
#28 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 8:59 PM
Just downloaded the mal uniforms and can not get it to work. Can someone please help me, I would really like to see it on one of my sims!
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 3:49 AM
they need to go in your downloads root folder.

e.g. C:\Documents and Settings\[User]\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads

not in a subfolder.

Hope this helps,

Mike xx
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 10:38 PM
can I kiss your @$$ bring it here so I can give it a big wet one. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 1:01 AM
Could you make cadet uniforms to go with these? I can't find any pictures but I can describe them easily. They resemble the post-First Contact uniforms like these, except that they're light gray, the shoulder area and the stripes on the cuffs are colored in one of the three department areas, and the undershirt is the same purple shirt worn under the uniforms of the early season DS9 episodes and Voyager. If you've seen the DS9 episode "Valiant," you'll know what I mean.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainRC
Could you make cadet uniforms to go with these? I can't find any pictures but I can describe them easily. They resemble the post-First Contact uniforms like these, except that they're light gray, the shoulder area and the stripes on the cuffs are colored in one of the three department areas, and the undershirt is the same purple shirt worn under the uniforms of the early season DS9 episodes and Voyager. If you've seen the DS9 episode "Valiant," you'll know what I mean.

I know whatkind cadet uniforms are, and I was going to make them for teens, but then allkinds of real life stuff came and I didnt have time to do much anything with Sims anymore. I've planned on re-making these old ones too since I'm definately not happy with them. But cant make any promises on when or if ever I might do them.
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 9:18 PM
Beyond cool! They are nicely made!

My friend is going to freak when she sees I have Star Trekkie uniforms. :valentine

-Irish Lassie :dmille:

"There are two things infinite, the universe and human stupidity....And I am not sure about the Universe."
#34 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:32 PM
Ok I downloaded this, and tried using them in the Body Shop, but they don't work, and I made sure everything was in the right folder. WHAT DO I DO?
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:40 PM
This is soooo awesome! Thanks. Two addictions combined - Sims2 and Star Trek.
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM
I love these!

All of the Admirals (professors) at my Sim Starfleet Academy (university) wear these! Will you make some for Elder Females as well?
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyara
@mikeward1701 - In Sims 2, it doesn't matter what body type the Sim is, they can still wear all of the clothes (A fact which confused me at first, but which I'm rather grateful for in terms of number of downloaded files :D)

These are terrific - now I can create Sims of my RPG characters! Thank you!

I've tried them with the Muscular body mods and they just look the same as a normal skinny guy.

:confused:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EggerPurr
I love these!

All of the Admirals (professors) at my Sim Starfleet Academy (university) wear these! Will you make some for Elder Females as well?

I doubt it, I never really liked that mesh I had to use for female sims with wrong type of collar. And I really havent had interest in going through all new meshes to see which would fit better.

I'm actually really surprised that no one has had enough interest in making better versions out of these.

Its pretty easy to convert females to elder females with Bodyshop since both have same meshes if you want to do it. Please share it with others too if you make it!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 7:14 PM
Shame you've said you weren't looking at playing with these any further - I was going to request (since I tried but it came out shoddy as) a recolour for both male and female with white collars & cuff-stripes. It's just that I've got a couple of characters who are diplomats, and I'm trying to make a Sims 2 movie version of the RPG I've been playing If you or anyone else would be able to do this for me, I would be very grateful.

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:15 PM
I have downloaded these uniforms too and put them into the download folder...but they arent in the sims wardrobe. Do I need to go to the shop and buy them for the sims to use them?
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:39 AM
These rock, anyone doing a seven of nine set?
Page 2 of 2