Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snuggly kitchen containers

by phervers Posted 2nd Feb 2005 at 6:49 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2005 at 10:01 PM by phervers

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 4:02 AM
Default add me to the list
Aren't you tired of no variety, boring kitchen counters, no clutter? Whose kitchen looks like that? This object will certainly help. Thanks
Merry Schizoid
#52 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 4:24 AM
So homey! The kitchen counters look so barren... Thanks!
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 2:04 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMG! thank u so much! it's just what my kitchen Needed!
Instructor
#54 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 3:24 AM
Looks really nice in the game!
thank you!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:52 AM
A big Thank You..I love things to put on countr tops..thanks bunches
Field Researcher
#56 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 4:24 PM Last edited by Miss Puff : 7th Feb 2005 at 4:37 PM.
These are adorable, but I've noticed a couple problems with them. First, I was using the "Fruit" texture and when I exited and re-entered the lot it changed to the "Cat" texture. I changed it back with the design tool, but I haven't checked to see if it will do that again. The other problem is that at some rotations they do not line up completely with the sides of the counters and are placed a couple "inches" away from the wall. It's not terrible, but it is noticable and if that could be fixed they'd look a lot better when used in those directions. Other than those minor detials, though, these are a great addition to my Sims' kitchens. Thanks for everything.

EDIT: I just loaded back into the same lot and the containers had again reverted to the "Cat" texture. Luckily these happen to be some of my richer Sims, so 15 simoleons here and there aren't going to hurt them for now. I'm also attaching a picture of the alignment issue I mentioned.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 4:39 PM
Thankyou!
These are so cute
Huggles
Annie

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Field Researcher
#58 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:06 PM
its going to look like the sims 1, yeah!!!
happy, happy, happy...

wonderfull job...
Forum Resident
#59 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 9:20 PM
Thank you Like these. Can you do Teddy Bears? The Cookie Jars too? Those would be nice too? Thank you again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 10:16 PM
Hey Miss Puff, thanks for that info i was already aware of reverting textures, still i need to fix that.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 10:21 PM
Okay, I just didn't see it mentioned awhere else in the thread so I wanted to make sure it didn't get overlooked. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 3:15 PM
first time worked well in the game - second time turned to blue
#63 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 4:17 PM
I Love these and am in the process of finding all my favorites so i can be sure they are EP compatible

Are these made with the last version or are they updated?

THANKS
April
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 4:22 PM
well i need to redo them, cause they have a problem i will do it soon, but not today
#65 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 5:09 PM
Thats fine I know it is hard work creating and dealing with those of us always wanting more
I can wait the Ep still has a little more time so no real rush
HUGS
April
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 6:12 AM
I love these also,and will wait untill you have them updated. Thanks for making these
Dianne
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 6:34 AM
That Is Cool
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuzySteamboat
I like them! Very cool, my sims' kitchen counters always look so bare. I think I'll recolor them with "sugar" and "flour" labels :D

:howdy: good idea.i´ll wait for your upload
Mesh Maestro
#69 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 6:45 PM
Great job! Something differant on our counters...

Thanks for sharing your fine work
Field Researcher
#70 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phervers
well i need to redo them, cause they have a problem i will do it soon, but not today

*waits...stares at ceiling...wiggles toes...waits*
Oh, I am not at all impatient!

Well, IF I am it's all your fault cause you made those canisters soo cute.... :D
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuzySteamboat
I like them! Very cool, my sims' kitchen counters always look so bare. I think I'll recolor them with "sugar" and "flour" labels :D

*******ooooo are you gonna post the ones with the labels? and will they be in different colors????

these worked great in my game thank you and yes my simmies just love them........

thank you soo much for this post now im greedy bc i want more counter objects

smoooches
Honey :howdy:
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 12:30 PM
Is this object EP compatible?
#73 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 6:49 PM
Do you just put it in you downloads folder for the sim2???? I cant find it in my game!
#74 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 7:11 PM
You have to unzip it first with WinRAR (FREE)
Then add the files to your downloads folder as in Every other download for Sims 2
ALL downlaoded oibjects skins floors walls doors hacks everything goes in downloads folder
UNLESS it is marked as a collection and then it goes in that colletions folder

It should be Under decorations I think it was
April
#75 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 7:23 PM
Oh decorations??? I shall go see then
Page 3 of 6