Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *As requested* Bathroom Accessories Set *update 4/25/05*

by thefuzmixman Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 8:48 AM - Updated 5th May 2005 at 2:42 PM by thefuzmixman

361 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 356 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 15
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:36 PM
Love the work you have done to make our Sims home decor more real. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for explaining even more I think I actually do have Milkshape since I planned to create meshes for TS1, but never got around to do it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#178 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 1:36 AM
no problem. ok check it. this is what i got so far. It's still in Max. I need to know if you want it on the counter to add to the clutter or if you want to hang up on the wall. If you want it on the wall, i can model a cord and the faceplate it plugs into which might look cool.

Forum Resident
#179 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 5:16 AM
thefuzmixman, nope...you are the official (or not so official) bathroom clutter-upper of MTS2. We poor sims2 players need you to devote the rest of your waking moments to making new bathroom items....and if you don't we'll demand your first born...( LOL, :D, LOL )

Actually it's just that we like you, and you do a good job with all of these normal objects. (And you seem to be a very nice person with a lot of talent)
Instructor
Original Poster
#180 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 9:28 AM Last edited by thefuzmixman : 17th Apr 2005 at 9:29 AM. Reason: i forgot an i .
lol! awww... i like you too. This site is fun and i like the peoples so i enjoy contributing.
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 9:47 AM
Oooooh cool First I had thought of it as lying on a counter, but I think your idea is better And it looks so great.
Scholar
#182 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 3:01 PM
Thefuxmizman, you should do is make two. One for the counter for those who wants it, or have it hanging for other Simmers who wants to hang stuff off of their wall. I like the wall Idea and that looks so cool!
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:31 PM
could u make these a zip file please?
Scholar
#184 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:40 PM
ShyShy, Download the free program of rar. It does zip also.
#185 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 10:27 PM
Beautiful!
Hi! :howdy: Thanks so muck for the items! I'd love to download them, is there anyway you can zip them? Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#186 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 1:06 AM
A bathroom set like this was really needed for my homes, thank you

I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die,So let me live my life the way I want to!.-J.Hendrix
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#187 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:27 AM
Fuz!! Thank you soooooo much. I only got back onto the site today after a 2 week break of epic proportions in the UGH department.

I just upgraded my pc too so I don't care HOW many poly's it has Its gorgeous and I thank you from the bottom of my bottom! =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
Original Poster
#188 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 4:11 PM
lol. your welcome loverat. i was wondering if you had seen it yet. Glad you like it.
Scholar
#189 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:50 PM
That Blow Drier looks pretty good. ^.^
Scholar
#190 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 4:12 AM
thefuzmixman, I tried your stuff, but oddly, I can't get the stuff like the soap, bathroom cutter and the Towel warmer. Any ideas why??
Test Subject
#191 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:18 AM
Great set, Thanks.
Instructor
Original Poster
#192 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
thefuzmixman, I tried your stuff, but oddly, I can't get the stuff like the soap, bathroom cutter and the Towel warmer. Any ideas why??

DO you mean that you aren't able to dowload those items or are not able to find them in your catalogue?

This entire set was cloned from the "trancendence" painting. I can't recall that being an EP-only item. If you have that, then you should have everything here. Also, everything should be in the same place, which is in the Plumbing section grouped with the toilets in order of price.

xD
Test Subject
#193 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 4:31 PM
AWWWW....awwww
GRRREAT Stuff...tooo bad it's only available for .rar Otherwise I'd be downloading it right now.
Scholar
#194 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 5:31 PM
Oh. No. I have them, They just won't sit on the Counter is what I'm saying. I have a pic somewhere that I have them floating in the air between two walls instead of sitting on the counter.
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:55 PM
This stuff is awesome, I live for clutter.

And now, that I've read through 8 pages of feedback, I can give mine.

Wondering if you can do a shower caddy (that goes on the wall), since it cant go in the shower.
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:09 PM
Default Nice work!!!
It look so real, thats great. thanx
Field Researcher
#197 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 3:40 PM
Oh, thefuzmixman............a blow-drier is a must for the bathroom! I love that you've made your stuff so that we can put several pieces on a counter. I've got bottles of perfume and your tubes of stuff on desk tops along with other objects, like lamps and so on. I am having such a blast with your items! cn't get enough!
Instructor
Original Poster
#198 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Oh. No. I have them, They just won't sit on the Counter is what I'm saying. I have a pic somewhere that I have them floating in the air between two walls instead of sitting on the counter.

LOL. must be ghosts... :argh:

more then likely you have mirrors or something on the wall where you're wanting to place them already. Since they are cloned from paintings they still try to "stick" to the wall. If i had made them from counter objects, they couldn't be clutterable though, so just use the moveobjects cheat.

xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#199 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ilikefishfood
Oh, thefuzmixman............a blow-drier is a must for the bathroom! I love that you've made your stuff so that we can put several pieces on a counter. I've got bottles of perfume and your tubes of stuff on desk tops along with other objects, like lamps and so on. I am having such a blast with your items! cn't get enough!

lol. that's awesome. I'm glad you like them. I will have some more clutter later on, and nikkibailey is making some stuff too.

xD
Scholar
#200 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thefuzmixman
LOL. must be ghosts... :argh:

more then likely you have mirrors or something on the wall where you're wanting to place them already. Since they are cloned from paintings they still try to "stick" to the wall. If i had made them from counter objects, they couldn't be clutterable though, so just use the moveobjects cheat.

LOL! I dunno. I had object on the counter and tried to put it against the wall and counter with the move_object on cheat and it still wouldn't sit on the counter. O.o; I'll give it one more time after making sure Sims 2 won't crash.
Page 8 of 15