Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[05/12] Jenesis' All Buyable Fish/Books/Fruits Mods (Compatible with Patch 1.63-1.67)

by anak_ponti Posted 10th Dec 2010 at 7:35 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2014 at 8:27 AM by anak_ponti

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 124 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 16
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#301 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 2:07 AM
24-10-2013 Only the fruit mod that still compatible with Patch 1.63. The book and fish mod get updated to Patch 1.63.
Test Subject
#302 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
24-10-2013 Only the fruit mod that still compatible with Patch 1.63. The book and fish mod get updated to Patch 1.63.

Thankyou very much !!!!!
Test Subject
#303 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 12:08 PM

Does that mean that the book and fish mod is getting an update and is not currently OK to 1.63 or is the whole mod OK with 1.63??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#304 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 12:28 PM
@NumSimish:
It means all mods are now compatible with patch 1.63, but you must redownload the book and fish mod because the files are new. Just check the mod file's date.
Test Subject
#305 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 11:55 AM
i have a problem... in the sims 3 into the future... when i go to nuts & Bolts Emporium... seem there nothing to buy in there... many people said you can buy processor or nanites there.. but mine just blank... it is conflict with this mods.. ???
Test Subject
#306 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 1:05 PM
ohh the crystal flower is not working with this mods...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#307 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by myongdae88
i have a problem... in the sims 3 into the future... when i go to nuts & Bolts Emporium... seem there nothing to buy in there... many people said you can buy processor or nanites there.. but mine just blank... it is conflict with this mods.. ???

I don't know yet as I haven't play the game much, will check it later. As for the conflicts, I don't think so because all my mods don't touch anything related with buying processor or nanites.

Quote: Originally posted by myongdae88
ohh the crystal flower is not working with this mods...

All my mods here don't touch anything related with Crystal Flower/Plant.
Test Subject
#308 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 1:26 PM
when i remove this mods, the crystal plant r working, but when i put this mods the crystal plant gone even the crystal flower in my inventory r gone... it got deleted or something im not sure....

and for the emporium i think its not your mods fault... cuz when i remove the mods it still nothing...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#309 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 4:51 PM
Can you tell me where to get the crystal flower, so I can test it?

First, are you sure that you have the latest mods of mine? Please redownload if not sure.
Test Subject
#310 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 7:58 PM
you only can find the crystal plant in the future town, there plant all over the town, and yes i download the update one maybe 3/4 days ago and overwrite the existing one...
Test Subject
#311 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 7:59 PM
ok in order to 100% make sure.. i'll redownload it and del the old one and paste the new one instead overwrite it.... i'll tell you if there problem.. =)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#312 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 5:24 AM
I get the crystal flower from the emporium, and able to plant them too. Like I said before, my three mods here don't touch anything related with Plants XML (that includes Crystal Flower).
But my mod on other thread (BlackCat's Cooking Overhaul) does modify the Plants XML. Do you also use that mod?
Test Subject
#313 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 3:12 PM
ohh yeah i use blackcat as well, but i del it too.... im sorry to make you worry... my bad...i just check one by one of mods yesterday and just found out, there a plant mods that i download long time ago and it seem conflict with the new one.... because i use too many mods maybe some of it can conflict each other... thank you for the service and help... your mods are great... =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#314 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 3:12 PM
Thank you very much for taking time to fix my problem... you're the great.. =)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#315 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 4:08 PM
You're welcome. I am glad your problems have been solved.
Test Subject
#316 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 5:12 AM
Hi, i find this mod great, but I have a problem, I go to the library and I cant find the Bot-Building Skill Books.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#317 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 5:10 PM
@kacg97:
That's because the bot building books are only available at the library in future world.
Test Subject
#318 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 3:15 PM
would it be possible to add the processors to the grocery store?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#319 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 1:56 AM
@danasims3:
You mean the chip processor from ItF, right? Don't know if it is possible or not.
Forum Resident
#320 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 1:15 PM
Can you add the orange tree introduced by Grandpa's Grove?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#321 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 1:26 AM
@catalina_45:
If you have already installed the Grandpa's Grove, the orange tree can be used automatically and also works with this mod too.
Test Subject
#322 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 2:51 AM Last edited by danasims3 : 11th Nov 2013 at 5:21 AM.
@danasims3:
You mean the chip processor from ItF, right? Don't know if it is possible or not.

Yeah, you pretty much have to buy them from this consignment store in the future. i tried to put the same lot in my normal neighborhood and it just stays empty. so i was just wondering if they could be buyable from the store.

[edit] jk the store works now, so its all good. i can put the lot in the present and buy my processors from there.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#323 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 5:58 AM
@danasims3:
Glad to hear you able to solve it.
Forum Resident
#324 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 1:10 PM
@catalina_45:
If you have already installed the Grandpa's Grove, the orange tree can be used automatically and also works with this mod too.

The Grandpa's Grove is comming with only apple tree. The orange tree is only in buydebug. I'd like to buy it. When you say "it works with..." you want to say that is included in mod? (sorry for my English)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#325 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 2:30 PM Last edited by anak_ponti : 12th Nov 2013 at 2:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
The Grandpa's Grove is comming with only apple tree. The orange tree is only in buydebug. I'd like to buy it. When you say "it works with..." you want to say that is included in mod? (sorry for my English)

Sorry I didn't know that because I haven't owned the store set yet. I thought the orange is just like lemon and eggplant from MV (they are automatically can be used even without mod).
About making the orange tree work with this mod, I am sorry again to tell that I won't do it. Because that involve a lot of works (modify Plants XML, edit the Stbl) which will make this mod more complex. From the beginning I had already decided to make this mod as simple as possible (only contain one xml to reduce conflict).
I hope you understand . But if you want, you can try my BlackCat's Cooking Overhaul mod. It has all features from this mod plus many complex things (new plants etc).

EDIT: now my BlackCat's Cooking Overhaul mod have better compatibility with the Store's new ingredients because I have removed the mod's duplicate fruits (mainly the Eggplant and the Orange). You can now buy the Store's new ingredients (the Purple Eggplant, Lemon and Orange) at the grocery properly. Just pick one of the files with a suffix "RemoveStoreDuplicate"
Page 13 of 16