Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

+ Nurses ; White, Black, Bloody +

by Pestix Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 7:20 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2006 at 7:50 AM by Pestix

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:35 AM
LMAO, sure :P
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 5:56 PM
#28 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:26 PM
Thank you Pestix, for more brill work as ever. Broke my rule again LoL
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:29 AM
Very Awesome, Thanks!!

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 6:36 AM
Thank's this is beautyful
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:42 AM
Thanks! These are quite the awesome, per usual. Just one question, though. Where'd you get the chest tattoo from?
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:28 AM
these are so amazing, and those heels, rawrrrr! and that hair is fabulous! where did you get it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 5:58 AM
Peggysims2 donation, alpha edited and recolored for private use
Tattoo drawn by me on a skin by Jason Ulloa :P

Thanks ^^

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 5:34 PM
Nice and bloody! Just how I like 'em >Bwa ha haaaa!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 5:42 PM
I'm also surprised to find it here as the rather violent nature would probably have it moved to the adult site, but hey! the site owner must deem it ok so who's complaining?

Great Work!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 10:05 AM
Ooooooh i love these ^_^ specially the bloody one..Now i can complete my hospital house of horrors MWAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* haha..Um anywhos lol great nurse outfits.

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 7:36 PM
They are amazing, Can you tell me how did you make the sims pose like models?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by STREETCHICERS
They are amazing, Can you tell me how did you make the sims pose like models?

I think it's the "check self out" for adults mod. It can be found here:

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=7575

(Second post).
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 8:17 PM
That's great! I love all this Fetish Clothes. Every day my collection grows larger and larger. Bloody Nurse looks really scary, but very attractive.

All we Angels. Just Fallen.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:21 AM
I love the bloody dress, thank you for sharing :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:16 PM Last edited by pestercide : 2nd Dec 2007 at 6:08 PM.
Wow. I snapped these up!
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:05 AM
Oh my gooosh! Just perfect to my Silent Hill project.. Love the bloody one!

"Una vita - Unus amor"
one life - one love
Field Researcher
#43 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:17 PM
this is an awsome texture!!!

i checked out the way u used the alphas too! its fucked up!

anyways...

thanks a lot for giving me permision to do some recolors!! i appreciate it hun!

btw, sorry for contacting you on myspace about stuff related to this site!!! i thought you might not come on here that often so i figured myspace may have been quicker!

anyways, thats a realllllll bummer that they canceled their show!!!!! -hugs u

dyou know why???

i wish they would come to montreal...that would be awsome!

ive done the after hour scene for a longtime...even became a promoter at one point!

but ive only been to one rave so far! and it was pretty ghetto and underground...but i loved it still!!!

id love to see combichrist or psyclon nine live!!! instant orgasm, non stop all night! hahaha!!!

i noticed ur from isreal!!! thats cool, whats it like?

are you isrealien? or you just moved over there!

ps i saw the pics of you, and ur boyfriend, both have really awsome styles...and make a pretty good couple! hehe!

take care cuty pie!
thanks again!

Oreoh

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:01 PM
So phsycotic and bloody! I love it!! Hehe, what perverted patient would touch a mad nurse's butt? XD
Love it Love it LOVE IT!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:59 AM
Those are great designs, but I have a few problems with them.
First, when I put them in my downloads folder, it automatically defaults to a red shirt and tan pants instead of the nurse outfit. I tried to fix this with the build a body program, but somehow she gets a see-through skirt? Can you tell me what I did wrong?
Secondly, what I really wanted was that nurse's hat. How did you get a hat on your characters?
Third, I wanted to make an old lady with that outfit, as an homage to Maniac Mansion. Unfortunately, the outfit only works for adult female body types. I can barely make it work for an adult female to begin with.
Can you help me with any of this?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:05 AM
Delightful...
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th May 2007 at 10:14 AM Last edited by Shamael : 17th May 2007 at 10:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Akktri
Those are great designs, but I have a few problems with them.
First, when I put them in my downloads folder, it automatically defaults to a red shirt and tan pants instead of the nurse outfit. I tried to fix this with the build a body program, but somehow she gets a see-through skirt? Can you tell me what I did wrong?
Secondly, what I really wanted was that nurse's hat. How did you get a hat on your characters?
Third, I wanted to make an old lady with that outfit, as an homage to Maniac Mansion. Unfortunately, the outfit only works for adult female body types. I can barely make it work for an adult female to begin with.
Can you help me with any of this?

Maybe, just maybe...
You do not have the mesh, or the mesh you have downloaded is corrupted.
Try to redownload marvine's mesh (the creator has the link)

To make oldies outfit, the bodyshop and some image editor program could grant what you wish.
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 1:04 AM
Love It.
I absolutely love these!
My sims thank you!
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:42 AM
Okay, I just have to say the partial hand print on her rear end in the bloody dress is a fantastic detail.

Fly, my lord, fly, for all Shakespearean actors can if you toss them with gusto.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 1:16 PM
sorry, haven't been around much... I don't know how to help you, Akktri, I am just a stupid skinner not to mention I don't even skin anymore so...

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Page 2 of 3