Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin realistic ages - Update 10.1. new colors

by oepu Posted 8th Jan 2007 at 9:51 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2007 at 1:08 AM by oepu : Colors updated

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 2:28 AM
thnx for sharing !! like them !!!

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CREATIONS TO THE EXCHANGE OR TO YOUR WEBSITE !!!

Bang! Cotton Wool -- > Downloads for your male sims
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 12:42 PM
I can't download your wonderful skintones Could only download colour 4.

I'm getting this message:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at files.modthesims2.com Port 80
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 1:40 PM
In the near future I'm not going to do non barbie versions. Sorry. But you can do it, if you want.

@ tess_from_sweden Try it later again, I think to many people downloading at mts.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Instructor
#54 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 12:24 AM
This is really amazing, and so different. I really admire you people working with skintones, what a picky work! I have tried, lost my patience. Your skintones are real great. Thanks a lot!

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Scholar
#55 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:13 PM
How beautifully detailed! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Instructor
#56 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 12:08 AM
Thank you for the elder skins, there are never any skins with enough wrinkles to look realistic, thanks!!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 7:17 AM
I'm very impress, best skin yet! :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
#58 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 12:21 PM
Awesome work, looks great on my Sims... I'm just slightly confused by your ideas regarding the shape of the human face.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 2:15 PM
Any default replacements?
Forum Resident
#60 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:05 AM
thanks for the skins

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#61 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:24 PM
I love colour 0! Thanks, good job.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 11:34 AM
These are amazing! Thanks A default replacer of these would be awesome by the way

MTS2 rocks my socks!

<Inge> is the truth always "cool"?
<Inge> a thing isn't true just cos it's interesting
<tracyshayne> Hi, Inge...you talking to yourself over there?
A quote from the MTS2 chat!
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:06 PM
You're making the most realistic skintones. I like these very much. Thank you!
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:39 AM Last edited by Paul Mishima : 21st Mar 2007 at 7:28 AM.
They are FANTASTIC!
Test Subject
#65 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 8:29 PM
The eyes look really realistic, great job!

Your short-haired androgynous-looking model looks awesome! Kinda looks a bit like Robin Tunney :-)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 2:31 AM
GOLLY! These are incredible! Fantastic Work!

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Test Subject
#67 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 1:23 AM
I'm a bit offended by this comment, "Dark colors are so dirty" I understand that u try to keep quality but you could've said "The darker completion looks a bit wierd because i tried to keep quality."

Good job though. I like the skins.

Summer and Sweet use to be someone they weren't but now, thanks to a few people, and they know who they are but thanks. We found the true us.

Please Visit

www.freewebs.com/summersweetsstudio
Test Subject
#68 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:39 AM
Thanks! Top notch!

P.S. does anyone think the old sim in the default pic looks like Bill Murray? XD
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:17 PM
These skins are amazing! Thanks so much for your hard work and for sharing these & thanks for your open policy to use them. Your work is brilliant!
(fudge_stix I can see the resemblance to Bill Murray too. Lol)
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:55 PM
These are SO awesome!

Any chance that they could be defaulted? Please and Thank-You!
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 2:05 PM
These are gorgeous! I absolutely love them- especially the teeth and elder wrinkles.

Like a couple of the above questions, will these be defaulted/if they have, where can I download them? I used to have defaults of these, but when I reinstalled I couldn't get them and now I can't find any. *sniffle*
Forum Resident
#72 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 11:35 PM
thank you Oepu! you're great!
Test Subject
#73 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 2:15 PM
Really Really Really Really...realistic~~囧
Test Subject
#74 Old 11th May 2008 at 7:12 PM
Awesome! Would it be possible to get these skintones darker? I really, really like what you did. :3
Test Subject
#75 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 1:19 PM
I don't think I even have words to say what I think about this skintone... But I hope a very big 'AMAZING!' is enough.
Page 3 of 4