Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Starfleet Console High *MAJOR UPDATE*

by xanathon Posted 6th Jun 2005 at 9:43 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2005 at 9:21 PM by xanathon

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 6:11 AM
Can I just tell you how much I love these objects? You have done a fantastic job with all of them!

I am a huge Star Trek fan, and I was waiting for some equipment to use with the star trek people I'm creating.

Seriously...you rock. Thank you so much.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by john789
I have aquestion on the starfleet chair!!! , i installed the chair on the dowmload folder, but it doesn't appear on the game! where is thechair supposed to go? i checked the chairs section but it wasn't there i also checked all the other categories. i don't know what's wrong. i have all your objects and all work but this one is not i wonder if you can help me! by the way everything is awesome!! but something is missing, a viewscreen

If you have a problem with the captains chair please ask in its thread... :werd:

I'm thinking about a viewscreen.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:08 AM
hi! thanks! yes well i put the chair files on the dowmload folder with the other objects you know, but the chair doesn't appear on the game, i looked on the chair's category but it was not there and i searched all the other menus and nothing!! it;s weird. i don't have any of the expansions so i hope is has nothing to do with that. all you other objest work just fine!! i love all of them. cool you are thinking about the viewscreen!!. what about the helm?, well hope you have time!! hey do you know if there are any teleporters available??? i want one and i want to kow if there are some available somewhere!! well hope you can help me. keep up the excellent work!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:09 AM
ahh if you do make a viewscren, think about voyagers!! it's the coolest
Scholar
#30 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 1:52 AM
John.. CALM DOWN! And BE PATIENT!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 7:57 AM
this is great thank u
Forum Resident
#32 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 8:51 AM
@john: in another thread xanathon said he had made that chair from an EP one, so it required the EP.
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 1:44 AM
Default Startrek Items
WOW! Dude you rule the galaxy. I have had soo much fun building a neighborhood that was entirely Starfleet. This is like a dream come true for me because i have always wanted to film my own startrek series and now i can sorta speaking with the stuff that you make also is there gonna be any more wallpapers released for the game that would be soo cool!
Firestarter
#34 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 12:46 AM Last edited by Carrigon : 10th May 2006 at 3:02 PM.
I hacked it, it's here:
http://www.sims2workshop.com
I spent all day on it and finally got it to do sound with an animation. Feel free to play with the code.
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 8:22 PM
Love your items! I just downloaded this, and have downloaded other stuff of yours in the past. Thank you! And keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 7:49 PM
Very cool. Thanks for this and your other uploads.
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 10:33 AM
hi your onjects are really kool but none of them are showing up in my game,is there a special programme you have to have?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 10:44 AM
Nope, runs with basic sims2 unless stated otherwise.

Do you have custom content activated in your games preferences?

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 25th May 2006 at 4:40 AM
Another awesome creation!
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th May 2008 at 5:51 PM
Thanks for your great work.I love this console
Page 2 of 2