Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 1:17 AM
WCIF a world like stars hollow from gilmore girls
does anyone know of any cute towny worlds with an autumn vibe? if anyone has any other gilmore girls sims 3 content they know of that would be really helpful as well!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 6:47 AM Last edited by Pistence : 10th Mar 2021 at 7:16 AM.
First of all, this should be posted in the WCIF section.

Now, I know of at least two attempts of re-creating Stars Hollow that seem to have been abandoned, but maybe they could be interesting for you to look at, here and here .

Could something like Meadow Glen be what you're looking for? I haven't tried it myself, but it even got a town square with a gazebo If you're not specifically looking for an American world, I would recommend Enekjaer (although that one might be more considered a summer world, but Scandinavian weather isn't exactly tropical)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 10:07 PM
This is what I was looking for a few weeks ago. I sadly didn't find anything similar.

I've started to dabble in Caw but primarily just to fix parts of custom worlds. I would love to one day make stars hollow and beach city from steven universe. But haven't started either. But I don't plan on giving up sims 3 anytime soon.

If I ever do I will let you know. But with life and such who knows when. Sorry but let me know if you find anything.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 8:57 AM
You could try Willapa Valley which I really like.