Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 3:29 PM
Default Kim Kardashian
The lady who gets tongues wagging.

Yes, I know her lower lip could be rounder but in order to get the top lip right with the lines at the corner of the mouth, I had to choose a preset which didn't allow me to make her lower lip any rounder.
Anyhow, feedback would be most appreciated.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 6:19 PM
Great work

I need a cigarette
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 9:47 AM
Pretty darn close! The only things I can think of is maybe picking a different cheek preset that has the more obvious cheekbones, and maybe make her cheeks/head a tiny bit wider? Not sure about the width, but the cheekbones need to be more pronounced. In that same vein, maybe her jawline needs to be 'heartened'. I'm not sure how to explain, but when you go into the advanced adjustments for the jawline, one of them makes the area between the end of the jaw and the chin more heart shaped. I don't know if I'm explaining it right, but basically I think her jaw and cheeks overall are a little bit too pudding like, and they need to be slightly more refined.

Other than that, I think her nose on the side needs to have more of a bump, and the bit between the eyes should be more forward but if it messes up the front view it's fine how it is too.