Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 3:28 PM
Default The Grimes Family from The Walking Dead
Hi guys! This is my first post in the Creator Feedback Forum in the many years I've been a member here, so please be gentle...I've recently gotten into the TV show The Walking Dead, as well as the Graphic Novels, and I started to make the Grimes family. I'm getting there slowly but surely, but I would really, really appreciate some feedback.

I'm most proud with my progress on the Lori sim so far, as I think I have a LOT of work to do on Rick...anyway, please let me know your thoughts!

I am working on Carl, but so far I haven't been able to do him justice. I've included a photo just in case someone can point me in the right direction. The main issue is that child sims can't have the bum chin texture available to teens + so I can't get his lower face to look accurate, so I've aged him up to a teen and he just doesn't look quite right.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 9:54 AM
Hi Blood Red

I know what it's like to not get feedback when you have worked hard on your creations.

The problem here is that I think you need to focus on each character one by one and perfect that person. You also need a full face looking straight picture of the real person and then put your sim next to him/her.

You definitely have a good start with them but better pics will bring more responses and feedback.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.