Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:47 PM Last edited by RazorX2014 : 26th Nov 2014 at 10:56 PM.
[Release] The Sims 4 Mod Toggle
hey guys here is a little something ive been working on, its a standalone application for enabling and disabling certain packages like for instance i have the uncensor package and a few others which is fine but i also let other people play on it so i created an application that lets me enable or disable the packages i choose with a touch of a button, ive made it very easy to use and have fully tested it and it seems to work great so i thought i would share it so anyone else who wanted something like this here it is.

i have limited it to 30 packages but if it needs more i can change that, this may also come in handy for testing packages and things of that nature..

update:
increased limit to 70, you click Mods to bring up the mods manager

enjoy
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 7:17 PM
Great idea. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 7:30 PM
thank you, also ive uploaded a new one which raises the package limit to 70
#4 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 7:33 PM
Hey Razor, maybe you should offer this for download via the official channel here at MTS as the forums aren't really the right place for things like this. You would also get the chance to explain exactly what you're offering to share.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Hey Razor, maybe you should offer this for download via the official channel here at MTS as the forums aren't really the right place for things like this. You would also get the chance to explain exactly what you're offering to share.

thank you i was wondering how to do that i will do that now
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 8:10 PM
forgot to say you click Mods to get the mod manager to show up
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 10:04 PM
Moving to Creator Feedback Forum for now (that would be the correct place to post uploads for feedback before actually uploading them).

I removed the upload though, because I'm not comfortable having an executable file up for download that I cannot check (am not on a Windows machine right now) and you don't seem to really need feedback anyway. Since you already said you are going to upload it the regular way, it should not take long for it to be available again =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Moving to Creator Feedback Forum for now (that would be the correct place to post uploads for feedback before actually uploading them).

I removed the upload though, because I'm not comfortable having an executable file up for download that I cannot check (am not on a Windows machine right now) and you don't seem to really need feedback anyway. Since you already said you are going to upload it the regular way, it should not take long for it to be available again =).

np when its on the programs and utilities section will i still be able to edit it?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:04 PM
Yes, you can edit all of your posts (upload posts too).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Yes, you can edit all of your posts (upload posts too).

thanks because i need to add abit more info on it because i forgot to say how you get the mod manager up and things like that but it shouldnt matter too much i added tooltips to the app.

it will be the first program for the sims 4 in the downloads section, i cant ask for more than that lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 8:49 PM
added more stuff to it so cant wait till its approved because ive added support for zip files and added a import button so you can import your package files and script zip files straight to the mods folder so you dont have to do it manually :D
it also asks you after if you want to delete the original files so it will be just like moving the files over but you can always say no.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:29 PM
@plasticbox do you know when it will be on the programs and utilities section because i want to add my latest version
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#13 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 9:51 PM
I can't tell you a time and date since I don't moderate the queue =) but I just got hold of someone who would probably moderate it, I guess they can put it on CR ("changes required") so that you can add stuff without having to reupload. You will get a notification/PM about that either way.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 10:21 PM Last edited by RazorX2014 : 28th Nov 2014 at 11:20 PM.
sounds good thanks

edit:
turns out my description wasnt good enough so ive uploaded the latest version and added more info so hopefully it will be good now
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 10:58 PM
this app has now been added to the sims 4 downloads under programs and utilities so this thread can be closed thanks