Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 15
Field Researcher
#276 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 11:26 AM
Here you go, I only have updated the ones I had worked on before which are....

Ask Permission Successful
Stronger Plasma Food
ClubsWontUseDrainLifeSpirit
DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship)
Autonomy (Dark Meditation)

Enjoy!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Vampire Mega Mod Updated to Seasons by mars97m.rar (28.8 KB, 911 downloads)
Test Subject
#277 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m

Stronger Plasma Food

Enjoy!

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#278 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 4:39 AM

Stronger Plasma Food

Enjoy!

Thank you very much
Test Subject
#279 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 4:53 PM
Hi there! Do you plan to upgrade this mod for seasons? The broken mods list says it's working but I can't drain life spirit... The interaction just disappears from the queue
Test Subject
#280 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:46 AM
Could you please make a "drink all you want - no loss of friendship" for PolarBearSims' drinking restriction removal mod please?
Test Subject
#281 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:25 AM
My updates are still compatible.
I apologize for bothering you, would you mind terribly making the non-autonomous version of drain life kills up-to-date? Thank you either way!
Lab Assistant
#282 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 8:41 PM

Stronger Plasma Food

Enjoy!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#283 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:46 PM
Just letting you know this mod causes my to crash with today's patch. I'm not sure why since EA didn't mention anything about patching vampires. Hope you can update this soon. It's a great mod!♥
Scholar
#284 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:39 PM
Not able to kill with Drain Life Spirit
I'm using the mars97m version.
Test Subject
#285 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 11:37 PM
The more fulfilling plasma fruit mod no longer works, even with the updates from mars97m... So sad as this is the only one I can find. My sim grabs a pack from their inventory and then it glitches and the pack is on the floor. If I hover over the pack, a tooltip looks like it's showing up, but it's blank.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#286 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsCathryne
The more fulfilling plasma fruit mod no longer works, even with the updates from mars97m... So sad as this is the only one I can find. My sim grabs a pack from their inventory and then it glitches and the pack is on the floor. If I hover over the pack, a tooltip looks like it's showing up, but it's blank.

Do you happen to have coolspear's TrueExcellentVampireDrinks mod installed? He updated that particular mod to address the issue with plasma packs glitching to the floor and the blank tool tips when you use the mouse to hover over the plasma pack. EA made changes to something affecting the tool tips for plasma packs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#287 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 5:41 PM
Even with mars97m's update, it seems like the salad and plasma jane still use the default value, as packs and the fruit add way more.
Test Subject
#288 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 12:08 PM Last edited by severice : 8th Oct 2018 at 4:45 PM.
This mod don't work with game version 1.46.18.1020 ((((
Test Subject
#289 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
Do you happen to have coolspear's TrueExcellentVampireDrinks mod installed? He updated that particular mod to address the issue with plasma packs glitching to the floor and the blank tool tips when you use the mouse to hover over the plasma pack. EA made changes to something affecting the tool tips for plasma packs.

I tried that. However, the increase in satisfaction is the same as if I didn't have either mod. I've tried the one you mention by itself as well and the same thing happens... no increased satisfaction. Thank you for the suggestion, though.
Test Subject
#290 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 2:09 AM
hi everybody um I updated Drain life spirit kills mod so it is now compatiable with sims 4 recent version um I just upload it said they will take 24 -72 hours to officially allow it on my page so I thought if any one wanted this mod still I updated it
Scholar
#291 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by franklinwenzler1
hi everybody um I updated Drain life spirit kills mod so it is now compatiable with sims 4 recent version um I just upload it said they will take 24 -72 hours to officially allow it on my page so I thought if any one wanted this mod still I updated it

A great new ! I'm waiting for it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#292 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 8:13 PM
okay so this site is freaking weird I posted it and now it said I didn't state what file it conflicts with like okay ill fix that I just want to help people out here by updating an old mod so if this mod finally get posted and approved please tell me I kept going back and had edit

guidelines and modrators sometimes annoy me
Test Subject
#293 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severice
This mod don't work with game version 1.46.18.1020 ((((

I have updated the drain life spirit kills mod i'm just waiting for the kind people in the moderation office to approve my mod so it can get posted for everyone to download
Test Subject
#294 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07

waiting again moderators to approve my mod this sites guidelines are weird but i'm hopeful it will get posted now
Test Subject
#295 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 8:23 PM
now im adding no sadness to witnessing death if your sim is a vampire is there any other parts of this mod you want me to try and update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#296 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 1:15 AM
Any idea how much longer before your mod appears here, Franklinwenzler?
Test Subject
#297 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 7:48 PM
i don't know why this site reject my uploads 6 times they wont let me post anything or add any updates to this vampire mod its pissing me off i reedited it and tried my best to make it so it can pass but nothing the monitorator said no to my uploads so if anyone knows how to freaking help upload thing to this site please tell me because they are pissing me off
Test Subject
#298 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 7:50 PM
Default sad thing about this site
Quote: Originally posted by SkyeAvelino
Any idea how much longer before your mod appears here, Franklinwenzler?

they wont let me upload the monitor kept rejcting my uploads
Test Subject
#299 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07

the monirator keeps rejecting my uploads dont know what to do
Test Subject
#300 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 8:38 PM
hows about this who ever wants this mod send me your email and i can send you it as an attachment
Page 12 of 15