Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aging Manager

by Buzzler Posted 9th Jul 2011 at 11:50 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:57 PM by Buzzler

148 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by valkyriemome
Ok - I am sure it is here somewhere, and I just can't find it.

Where does the .txt file go for the script? Do I put that in Mods/Packages also?

Anyone? I've been looking for this off and on all day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 10:46 AM
Found out by accident that this does work with patch 1.42. Yay!! So I guess you don't need to update? However, on one family, it wouldn't work. No idea why, and yes I had testingcheatsenabed on. Very interesting. Any way, Woot! It works still!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 2:41 PM
it doesn't work in my game;( and i don't know why. I put this mod in ElectronicArts->mods->packages. Than I opened a game, clicked testingcheatsenabled true, and nothing...please help. Did I do something wrong?
Test Subject
#104 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by esmergila
it doesn't work in my game;( and i don't know why. I put this mod in ElectronicArts->mods->packages. Than I opened a game, clicked testingcheatsenabled true, and nothing...please help. Did I do something wrong?

Not sure. Sometimes restarting the whole computer helps. See if theat helps. Good luck!!
Forum Resident
#105 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 11:27 PM
Does the TS2 style aging setting prevent foreign sims from aging as well? Or just the sims in the current neighbourhood? I'm looking for something that prevents foreign sims from aging while most of my current neighbourhood aren't, and NRaas SP that I use at the moment doesn't do it, but I was hoping this might?
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 7:19 AM
It doesn't seem to be working. Oh I can pick a sim and choose how many days he has, age him down, etc. But the option to choose TS2 style aging at the town hall for the whole town doesn't work. When I change households they've all aged according to TS3 rules. I have to figure out how old they should be and end up aging them down for he whole town manually.
Pescado had a TS2 style option with AM too, and it used to work in the past and doesn't anymore. I have the wheather add on as my last add on, and I have all the big add ons, only one of the stuff packs.
Doesn't matter whether I run my game on testingcheats enabled all the time or not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 11:52 PM Last edited by cowgirl.kris : 31st Dec 2012 at 1:01 AM.
Buzzler,

I was so excited for this mod but it's not showing up at all. My game is entirely up-to-date and I even tried restarting my computer. None of the options are available. The package is in my doc->EA->sims3->mods->packages... What could I possibly be doing wrong? This is the only mod that isn't working and I was so excited to use it!

Edit: I also have testingcheatsenabled and the options simply aren't showing up.
Test Subject
#108 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 11:22 AM
This mod has been vital to my game ever since I started playing over a year ago. But now I've hit a wall I haven't in some time: The 2Btech option will not appear on my sim when I click it. Appears everywhere else, just not on my sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 8:16 AM
Thank you so much for this mod!
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 2:51 AM
does this mod work for patch 1.50?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 5:53 AM
Careful with this mod. It was for some reason depleting my relationship with sims
Test Subject
#112 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murf1291
does this mod work for patch 1.50?

Yes it does
Instructor
#113 Old 4th May 2013 at 12:57 PM Last edited by little bee : 5th May 2013 at 10:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CCS113
Careful with this mod. It was for some reason depleting my relationship with sims

For me, this mod does not interfere with my game at all.

The only problem I had is the same with COWGIRL.
Quote: Originally posted by cowgirl.kris
Buzzler,

I was so excited for this mod but it's not showing up at all. My game is entirely up-to-date and I even tried restarting my computer. None of the options are available. The package is in my doc->EA->sims3->mods->packages... What could I possibly be doing wrong? This is the only mod that isn't working and I was so excited to use it!

Edit: I also have testingcheatsenabled and the options simply aren't showing up.

I clicked Mailbox, nothing. Clicked City Hall, No menu pop up.
I have University but not patched yet.

PS. Your 2btech bed energy worked fine. And Buy/order food worked excellent!!
So I had no clue at all why Aging Manager not show up in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#114 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 5:19 PM
Luckily, it still works with 1.50. Going to DL 1.55 soon and test, hope it works, I don't see why it would not.
Field Researcher
#115 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 8:20 PM
Has anyone confirmed this working with 1.55 yet?
Test Subject
#116 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Studio954
Has anyone confirmed this working with 1.55 yet?

It works for me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 2:12 AM
Still working for me (patch 1.55)
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 3:49 AM
The age suspension doesn't work for couple of patches already. When game restart, the sims start to get old. I try this interaction only on inactive sims or NPC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 12:45 AM
This is like the best mod for sims 3 ever! This mod saved my life, since sims 2 refuses to work on my new computer, only sims 3 works and I always hated the default aging in sims 3 I can't thank you enough for this seriously! <3 xxxxx
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 4:56 PM
It works in patch 1.57, except for age suspension which doesn't work for a long time.
Test Subject
#121 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 1:49 PM
Does this work with 1.63?
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 1:57 PM
It works with 1.63.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 3:19 AM
is it compatible with 1.63?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 10:25 PM
Thank you, this really saved the game for me when I was about to quit playing it.
Test Subject
#125 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 8:17 AM
One small issue, but great mod!
Love this mod, but I really wish "Age Suspension" would work (it seems this is a known issue though?). If I choose to "Suspend Aging" for my sim or her pet, it will show "Never" on the aging for a short while, but then they will begin to age again and I must re-suspend/reset-aging state. This occurs after about 3 to 4 sim hours from what I've experienced. Have fiddled with it a bit and this seems to be the main pattern, though, perhaps there is an action associated with the breaking of age suspension? If I notice anything else, I'll be back to add to this post. Also - thank you for the wonderful mod. It is a life saver for me, since I like to watch the rest of the town grow but enjoy keeping my set family how they are (or close to it). (Edit: Also wanted to mention I am using the latest patch & have all expansions installed).
Page 5 of 6