Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:03 PM
Default Hello!! Welcome fellow agnostics!! =)
Do you think that it's inaccesible for humans to know about the existence of a god?? Do you think that the experience is the best way of knowledge and it can't explain transcendental stuff?? Then welcome fellow agnostic!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 3:16 PM
Join for science!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 3:53 PM
Hi Claudia!! Thanks for joining!! ^-^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 5:28 PM
"One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism."

If this definition for agnosticism is correct, then hello!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Theorist
#5 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 11:53 PM
Hello!
I do not believe in the existence of God...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 7:57 PM
Hi fellows ))) I'll join the little discussion, ok?
Well, we cannot prove that god exists, but we have no evidences that it doesn't(or he, as it is traditionally called - but i think, if god existed, it would be of neuter gender)))
We just don't know it yet.
And ask people who believe in god (they may belong to any religion) "How do you know that it exists?" - you won't hear any logical answer.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiara24
Hello!
I do not believe in the existence of God...

So,you are an atheist?
an interesting article about "Agnotic" you can found here :D

Lemme be yo sledgehammer
Forum Resident
#8 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 6:00 PM
Yeah for me, I find that I can't rule out god, but I'm not sure He/She/It is there. For me, even if I were to say there is a god, then I'd be a deist I guess. But, once again, I don't know if It's there or not. I once heard a preacher say he's agnostic, but, if there is a chance of a god, we should worship him if he's there. -??- Also, people assume that I don't believe in souls/spirit and all. I kinda do. Sometimes I look at the view that everything is god. That's an interesting view I think. When people around me die, I don't want to think "they're gone". But...

I was raised Christian, so A) people around me think I am one, and B) I'm kinda ignorant.

In Kiara24's case, I'm guessing that even though she doesn't believe in god, she still won't say there isn't one for sure either. -??-

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Theorist
#9 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 12:52 AM
I do not believe he exists, but there is no evidence that he exists or that he does not exist.
I respect those who believe that God exists.
I do not have the right to say he does not exist because I have no proof of that.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 4:14 AM
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I do not believe it is possible to prove the existence of God. I dont judge people who do believe, so I hope people wont judge me. I just hate those bible thumpers...had a visit from Jehovah's Witnesses today....hid in the basement -_-
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 11:20 PM
Default Helllllllllllllllllllllllllo!
Hi! I'm Kay! ^^ I live with a set of christian parents but I don't believe or not believe in there being a greater deity. I hope to become friends with everybody :3