Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Music To My Ears: Four Musical Earrings for Ladies

by Nysha Posted 19th May 2010 at 1:49 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2017 at 1:53 PM by Nysha

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd May 2011 at 5:33 AM
It's perfect for my musical sims ♥
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 1:50 PM
It looks absolutely fabulous! I almost downloaded it when I noticed that it is for TS3. I am an avid TS2 gamer and I would really appreciate something similar for TS2. From your page I gather that you take requests (if not I apologise for asking) and if you can or have the time would you please try to create something similar for TS2? It would really make my day! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 4:06 AM
Cool, treble clef is what I sometimes use on my actual cello
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 12:36 AM
Fantastic earrings! An incredibly creative idea! These will look great on a musician! Thanks for sharing this wonderful design.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 6:17 PM
Thankies, Great job, fantastic :P
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 1:42 AM
Gah! I really like these, but as soon as I downloaded my anti-virus software said it just protected me against a Trojan virus. It was dated at the exact time I downloaded this. It may not be the creator's fault, but that's just what it said. Thanks God for my anti-virus software and I got rid of the file it said was harming it (it wasn't this one, but it could be a bug that came with the .zip) I also deleted everything from my CC folder to be sure and emptied my Recyling Bin.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 9:44 AM
There's no virus in there - .package files can't contain viruses. Your antivirus should be able to tell you precisely where the virus came from, though they sometimes hide that info quite well.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 12:13 PM
the guitar earrings are my fave thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 10:40 PM
sweet earrings well done
Page 2 of 2