Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 9:33 AM
Default Is there a mod yet to stop sims from constantly using the new vacuums??
I'm having an issue were I'll tell my sim to do something such as paint on the easel or cook a meal and half way through that action, he'll walk off and start vacuuming - even when the house is clean and I've tried removing the vacuum from his inventory but he just puts it right back in there and the cycle repeats...so, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a "no anonymous vacuuming" mod either in the works or available? I love the gameplay of the kit but I wish that my sim wasn't ignoring his normal activities to constantly attack dust
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaegotH
I'm having an issue were I'll tell my sim to do something such as paint on the easel or cook a meal and half way through that action, he'll walk off and start vacuuming - even when the house is clean and I've tried removing the vacuum from his inventory but he just puts it right back in there and the cycle repeats...so, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a "no anonymous vacuuming" mod either in the works or available? I love the gameplay of the kit but I wish that my sim wasn't ignoring his normal activities to constantly attack dust

You can use MCCC Auto Scan to make it none autonomous
click on a sim > MCCC > MC Tuner > Enable Autonomy Scan
click on the ground > Autonomy Commands > Search All Autonomous Interactions
search for a keyword, select the interactions you want to disable, click Back and close.
to disable the Auto Scan menu from showing up click on a sim again > MCCC > MC Tuner > Disable Autonomy Scan
(it effects all sims, not just the one you selected to enable Auto Scan with)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 7:57 PM
Thanks, I'll try that and see if it fixes the issue...hopefully a mod is on the way
Inventor
#4 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 8:33 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 1:34 AM
Thanks, Anhaeyn - those are helpful for sure