Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 2:56 PM
Default http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org
What happened to http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org? I wanted to download some cc but its not available now(
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 10:15 AM
Yeah, I tried to access it a few days ago. Use http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/, it's working okay
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 11:13 AM
It is down again. Or so I hope.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 11:30 AM
It's working for me, using the link in darth_kor's post above.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 1:44 PM
No good for me, not any of the links in this thread or just a google.

Not that I particularly want anything from there anyways, but just thought I'd add.

Edit: isitdownrightnow says it's down
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 3:12 PM
It's still working for me. I even went into the TS4 adult section (where I know I've never been before) and even that was working, so it's not just that my browser has it cached. So it looks like it's working from the UK but not from the US. I've no idea how that works. The Internet is clearly a complicated place these days.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darth_kor
Yeah, I tried to access it a few days ago. Use http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/, it's working okay

This one works for me too.
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 8:06 PM
I tried that exact link in both Chrome and Edge,

Chrome tells me it can't be reached and to check if there's a typo or else do diagnostics.

Edge tells me the server IP address couldn't be found.

Odd
Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 8:20 PM
Firefox?

Opens fine for me. Maybe there's an issue with HTTP links, because it's not on a secure server (like HTTPS)? I tried to enable the "only HTTPS" function, but had to disable it after 5 minutes because Firefox threw a tantrum on half the TS2 sites I frequent ("This site doesn't have a secure connection (and I'm gonna scare you half to death with this warning)" or some sort - and no, not the same as the one at allthehairs.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 9:15 PM
CASnarl, You're not being blocked from the Booty by NetNanny or something similar? Or possibly by your ISP? There is some adult content there, so it is possible. There has been some talk here (in the UK) of blocking sites with adult content by default.

Can other North American users access the Booty?

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Scholar
#12 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Can other North American users access the Booty?

I'm from the USA and yes, I can.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Instructor
#13 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 9:49 PM Last edited by CASnarl : 5th Mar 2021 at 10:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
CASnarl, You're not being blocked from the Booty by NetNanny or something similar? Or possibly by your ISP?

I did some googling on ISPs as I know nothing about them and one website said to try to go to the site on mobile data instead of wifi, so I turned the wifi off on my phone (my laptop's internet doesn't work at all sans wifi). And it loaded on my phone on mobile data. So I guess it's possible that it's blocked by the ISP for me for whatever reason. We don't have any sort of net nanny or equivalent.

Although a lot of good being able to access it on my phone does But like I said before, there's nothing I want there anyway. I just was curious why it wasn't working in case I did.

Just double checked and it loads on my phone both on the mobile data and on my wifi. So I guess it's just an issue with my laptop?
I can't be bothered to figure it out honestly.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 10:33 PM
For me in the UK, it's been temperamental- when AndrewGloria made post #7 I checked and could access it, but by the time Simmer22 made post #10 I couldn't. But I can again now! So maybe you are just unlucky @CASnarl . Try the direct booty link:
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Instructor
#15 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 1:54 AM
Still no go
Mad Poster
#16 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 2:50 AM Last edited by Annaminna : 6th Mar 2021 at 3:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CASnarl
Still no go

Wait until Pescado gets it to work again. We have used to it go and return over the years.

Edit: Yeah, it was up again 15 min after I posted this
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 3:18 AM
I can't see the sites on my phone, but I can see them on my desktop.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 3:40 AM
For everyone to know, just wait until server restarts again:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...08277#msg608277
Instructor
#19 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 3:44 AM
I can see it on my laptop if I go to the wayback machine. I can even download. Idk what I just downloaded, just clicked on the first rar I saw, something from 11dots that I'll just delete now. But I guess that's better than nothing

But I'm still 99% sure that anything on the booty would not fit in with my current cc aesthetic that I'm rather strict on these days. But that was a fun little memory trip I just had there.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 2:03 PM
I was just there and made a few downloads to test the site out and it's working for me.I visited on Waterfox and had no trouble with the site loading.I'll move the downloads I don't want yet to an external storage device in case I change my mind later.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 2:24 PM
I just tried the link above and it didn't work, so weird.