Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:13 PM
Default Calling all Governor School Students
What was your favorite part about Governors School? Mine was the students, they were so different from Public School students, a lot less immature and we all got along. I miss Governor's School

again...I hope i'm not the only one who has went to Governor's School, if so then I'm talking to myself again.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:23 PM
Did you go to a summer program there or attend actual school during the year? I visited the SC Governor's School for the Arts, and it seemed like a very cool environment. My mom attended a summer program at the one in another state when she was in high school, and she still raves about the experience.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisie
Did you go to a summer program there or attend actual school during the year? I visited the SC Governor's School for the Arts, and it seemed like a very cool environment. My mom attended a summer program at the one in another state when she was in high school, and she still raves about the experience.

My mom entered me in the summer program, I went to the one in NC (one state below :D). Governor's school is simply amazing, it's an excellent chance to learn new things, meet new people, form relationships that will last a lifetime. Trust me you'll love it, and the best part about it is no grades!!

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:46 PM
Out of curiosity, what is governor's school?
(I don't get out much... XP)

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:55 PM
I think it varies by State but in NC it's a summer program for gifted high school students