Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:25 AM Last edited by XxCTxX : 11th Jan 2015 at 8:23 PM.
Default Michael C Hall
Hi guys,

I am working on a Michael C Hall sim and would love some feedback and advice on what to improve on and change.

NOTE: I know it has a lot of work to go on and I should really take a break from it and try again later in the week. I also know the skin isn't finished or perfect yet.

Here is a photo of MC Hall and my sim (make up on etc).

Thank you
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 2:07 AM
I'm not experienced very much with making sims to look like actual people. Mine are usually sort of slapped together in a few minutes. So, for what it's worth: I feel like maybe the forehead is a bit too high. MCH's face, to me, isn't quite so long as what you've got now. Also, that angled bit of eyebrow that he has on the outside is sort of high on your sim.
There's a quirky sort of smirk to his lips that, the more I look at your sim, the more I see it. lol I love that part.
I hope it helps and that I made sense.

AKA. Anora Acadian
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kerri191
I'm not experienced very much with making sims to look like actual people. Mine are usually sort of slapped together in a few minutes. So, for what it's worth: I feel like maybe the forehead is a bit too high. MCH's face, to me, isn't quite so long as what you've got now. Also, that angled bit of eyebrow that he has on the outside is sort of high on your sim.
There's a quirky sort of smirk to his lips that, the more I look at your sim, the more I see it. lol I love that part.
I hope it helps and that I made sense.

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:46 PM
Try putting one of the MC Hall and your version side by side, it's much easier to compare then

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
Try putting one of the MC Hall and your version side by side, it's much easier to compare then

I've been doing that! I think I've been working too much on it and need a break
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 1:11 PM
I meant when you post your screenshots up here. Make sure you have an image that shows both the original and your version side by side

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!