Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 11:40 AM
Hehe I wish I had cool glitches like that sometimes, well, perhaps not in one of my important families but it'd make fun pics!

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Advertisement
#27 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 11:48 AM
Hey Livy

You may turn your nose up at one of these links but this is solid information. There are two really great tutes you should read when it comes to doing Parties, and they're both from Violet Kitty.. One is the TS1 Story she did when House Party arrived, the principles still work perfectly (basically enough food, enough toilets, hot tubs and some entertainment about nail it)

This is her TS1 page link, read the House Party album for the info you need http://thesims.ea.com/mysimpage/sim...atar_id=9643151

Secondly, here comes the Bride on her TS2 page, it covers how to have a successful wedding party..

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...y&user_id=80050

And if you spend a few hours on her pages, you'll learn more about the game than you ever dreamed possible.

Hope this helps!

Kath
Site Helper
#28 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 1:15 PM
The best party I ever threw was still the wedding party where the angry ghost terrorized the wedding guests, (most of whom were knowledge sims who had been wanting to see a ghost,) the best man was a grand vampire who bit the groom in the bathroom before the ceremony, and then the groom bit his bride right after the vows. I got a roof raiser from that one. I'm still not quite sure how, but at least everyone had an interesting time and the party ended before the bride could bite anyone. She settled for biting the gypsy who showed up at 4:30 the next afternoon.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Page 2 of 2