Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#76 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 7:54 PM
In the survey, they mentioned both the terms neighborhood and world - they also made it sound like there would be different "sections" of a neighborhood.

I doubt they would go back to rabbitholes - that and the pudding face sims (and of course bugs!) are the complaints I see the most of. On TheSimsRussia twitter someone mentioned that they didn't want rabbitholes and they responded with "wait and see ", which could possibly mean they have gotten rid of them.

I know a lot of people would hate to have control their sims working and still want work to be rabbitholes, but I think it would open up a new level of gameplay. Maybe your sims could autonomously just do their thing at work, but you also have the choice to control them.
Advertisement
#77 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
DISCUSS :cylon:

That's how you start a thread? Are you kidding me?!

But, for the topic...probably, who knows? :P
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 10:28 PM
don't judge me
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 12:19 AM
I think it depends on how the game engine is made, cause most games with open worlds like GTA, almost every building is a rabbit hole, well actually just an image lol!
Field Researcher
#80 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keeponsimmin
In the survey, they mentioned both the terms neighborhood and world - they also made it sound like there would be different "sections" of a neighborhood.

I doubt they would go back to rabbitholes - that and the pudding face sims (and of course bugs!) are the complaints I see the most of. On TheSimsRussia twitter someone mentioned that they didn't want rabbitholes and they responded with "wait and see ", which could possibly mean they have gotten rid of them.

I know a lot of people would hate to have control their sims working and still want work to be rabbitholes, but I think it would open up a new level of gameplay. Maybe your sims could autonomously just do their thing at work, but you also have the choice to control them.

Sounds interesting. Are there any photos or text from the survey?

EDIT: Never mind. I found something http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/687938.page
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 9:48 AM
It was always a good feature in sims 3, it needs to be expanded to be more open as in no more rabbit holes.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Page 4 of 4