Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:17 AM Last edited by conversesneaker : 17th Jul 2013 at 5:09 PM.
Default your favorite townies/npcs
what it says on the tin We've got loads of threads discussing our favorite pre-mades in every neighborhood but we rarely talk about what's up with Marisa Bendett and Mrs. Crumplebottom!

so: favorite sim? favorite ncp occupation? favorite expansion pack townies? (the apartment sims, the dormies, all the cool cats hanging out downtown...) best genetics? any surprises?

I'm here to sing my praises for two of the obvious ones and two lesser so. First, Strangetown Bella Goth for sparking much hullaboo. She wins my respect just for all the turmoil she's caused many a simmer. Secondly, Kaylynn Langerak. But not for all the drama she's caused the Pleasant (and probably the Lothario) family - in my last game, Kaylynn was a single mother who got to the top of her career, earned thousands of dollars, had a successful restaurant and helped raise her fourteen grandchildren. Quite frankly, she rocked. This current game's Kaylynn's doing just as well so far too!

My last two shout-outs (for tonight, at least ) go to Amy Jones and Meadow Thayer. Two of the prettiest, most unique looking sims I've come across in my game pool - I absolutely adore the two of them.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 10:35 AM
I'm very fond of the Unsavoury Charlatan. When he's not amusing me with his pickpocketing and fisticuffs, he enjoys weddings.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 12:05 PM
It might be weird, but Goopy is my all-time favourite townie.
I like his facial features very much and, although a slob, he always cleans after himself and pretty much everyone in the household (autonomously!).
Goopy makes beautiful kids and is wonderful with children, even when they are not his.
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 12:48 PM
Mrs. Crumplebottom <3
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 2:35 PM
I don't really have any. I focus mostly on my own Sims, and even if I were to notice names of townies/npcs, they would be different from the ones mentioned here all the time so I have no idea which ones people talk about.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 2:56 PM
My favorite ncp is North Celestial Pole.

If we're talking about NPCs, however -- I like all townies/NPCs I've played, because I always end up liking Sims when I play them. I've become fond of Komei Tellerman because I moved him in with Don Lothario, and the relationship I imagine them to have is deeply amusing to me. (Don tries to teach Komei how to treat women so that Komei will finally be able to get his first woohoo. Fails. Don convinces Komei that it's really best if Komei does all the work. They grow marijuana on their roof.) If I absolutely had to choose a favorite, though, it would be a certain massage therapist who spawned on Tiwikki Island with the name [my middle name] [my grandmother's maiden name]. Obviously I had to move her in with someone and play her immediately. She turned out to be the same horoscope sign as me too. And, like me, has a personality that's completely at odds with what superstition says she's supposed to have because of her star sign.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 4:22 PM
kurpe, I'm relieved to hear he makes beautiful children! He just had a son with Lilith Pleasant - I'm a little miffed that his black hair/dark blue eyes overrides Lilith's red and green but as long as little Iain grows up looking good, I won't complain

And neriana, what is the North Celestial Pole? Did that come with the holiday stuff pack?
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by conversesneaker
And neriana, what is the North Celestial Pole? Did that come with the holiday stuff pack?

I was making a joke about the title of the thread. You put "ncp" instead of "npc".
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:08 PM
reasons why I should not be allowed to stay up late.... I should have counted sheep instead of posting
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by conversesneaker
reasons why I should not be allowed to stay up late.... I should have counted sheep instead of posting

Nah, it's a good thread, I just couldn't resist .
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 7:56 PM
Resist the urge to resist! Komei and the massage therapist sound awesome, by the way. Don is so surrounded by women, he needs a good bro
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 9:21 PM
I have to admit I have a soft spot for Brandi LeTourneau. She doesn't take crap from anybody. I also think she's quite pretty!