Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:47 PM
Default moving out after graduation
when a sim finishes requirements for graduation, can you move them out as adults without having to wait until the taxi comes.

i've had dorm mates who are engaged, and i want them to move out together. is that possible.
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 6:05 PM
I don't think so. You could have them move out and then add him or her to the house of the other one in the neighborhood view, though. That's what I did.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 7:33 PM
I'm with Lina, I don't think there's another way (and I do that same thing with almost every Sim in my mega-huge family!). Moving them into the same house afterwards doesn't take much more effort, though.
#4 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:50 AM
yeah you can, seriously you can. You don't have to wait for that ugly yellow taxi and the 72 hours. use the phone or the computer and it should give you the option to move your sim back to the neighbourhood. You can't move two sims out at the same time, but you can move them out earlier. besides if you move one out and then the other without playing the first sim first, its as if they have moved out together but combining households gives you two lots of the start up funds of 20000 so everybody is a winner!!
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 5:45 PM
thats true i never thought of it that way! when you combine the households they have more to work with. . .simolean wise. true indeed. . .
#6 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 2:43 AM
Call a taxi? And deny them the once-in-a-lifetime graduation party?
Site Helper
#7 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 5:57 PM
I've had sims who were AFRAID to have a graduation party. I just let them celebrate on their own for 72 hours. (Or with a Drama professor for one of them. A Romance sim who has an outgoing score of 0 is a pitiful sim.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook