Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:46 PM
The 2nd patch borked the texture for the wall mouldings in my game.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
The 2nd patch borked the texture for the wall mouldings in my game.

If you mean these (click):

Then it's an issue with the CEP, not the patch. It works fine without the CEP. Havelock has created a fix in the CEP thread which Numenor will be including as soon as he can.
#28 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 4:55 PM
Does anyone know if this patch will fix the problem of when you click on a Sim and they reset? (Losing all tasks assigned)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:30 PM
That sounds like a hack conflict- visit the Help forum (link in my sig) and do the game problem guide.
#30 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 5:22 PM
Has anyone had trouble with their hacks showing up since putting in the patches? =/ Just wondering if its just me...
Instructor
#31 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 4:34 AM
I know it's been a long time since I've come back. Unfortunately, I can not afford to buy new Sims games. So I reloaded my Sims2. There is so much custom content that is not working. And the links here in this thread no longer exist. But I managed to find one and thought I would share it here in case there are those still playing Sims2.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims...ment_Life/patch
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#32 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 5:47 AM
@suzymarie64 please don't resurrect 10 year old threads. If you don't mind Origin ask them for the UC (Ultimate Collection, all EPs and SP's for free, it came out a few years ago) You may need a picture of your box and registration number.

As you can see the sims 2 is a very active board. If people didn't play it wouldn't be. MTS hosts all the patches.

Closing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: joandsarah77 Reason: Please don't wake the zombies
Page 2 of 2