Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#501 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 5:04 PM
Musically, amaazing.

DOWNLOAAD FESTIVAL xD.
I'm now satisfied with my ipod. (:

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#502 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 5:05 PM
Mine could probably be better, for instance if I didn't have a ginormic crush on a guy I'm never going to even meet, and if my hair weren't purple. Other than that I'm good.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
#503 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 12:12 AM
It turns out, I'm not going ANYWHERE! My dad has decided to just go himself, and we can live in Aussie or head wherever we want. So guess what? We're staying in Aussie! Yay!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#504 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 2:56 AM
^Awesome, Angie!

GOOD
Less homework
Don't like anyone. Nope. Nobody. Yes, that is a good thing.

BAD
Listen to crazy arguments between 2 friends twice a day and they won't let me interfere
I don't know just a feeling of unrest in general like I should be doing something. (So I just post here on this random forum about my simulated game)

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#505 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 10:51 AM
Good:

-I've found a series of books I love (House of Night)
-Poetry trip tomorrow night with my English Lit class and the other one. Should be fun, at least if I manage to stay the hell away from a certain person.
-A* on one English Lit essay, A on the other and A on the presentation. That all amounts to a high A, which beats said certain person. Yeees!!!

Bad:

-Said certain person won't stop bothering me even though I've told him a thousand times where to stick his opinions and that I'm done with him because all he does is cause me hurt and anger, and as you can probably imagine this isn't helping me 'get the hell over him already' as Beth so nicely put it
-General election is doing my head in, and because some geezer died no one in my family can vote until two weeks afterwards
-Chelsie is hanging around with said certain person. I think she must have a short memory and has forgotten that I told her that he is an a**hole of the highest order. Oh well, she can hang around him if she wants, she's just going to have to put up with the fact that I'm never speaking to her again if she's going to be with that tool all the time

Neutral:

-My friend asked this guy out for me that I keep having an on-off crush on, and he apparently went 'hell yeah, she's well fit!!' (which to those of you who speak standard English means that he thinks I am very attractive :P) however I'm not sure if I believe her, so if that's true it's good, if not it's bad

Alchemist
#506 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 11:32 AM Last edited by Beata125 : 25th Apr 2010 at 12:10 PM.
I had 2 non-official french tests that are supposed to help me with my french gcse comin up soon, i got full marks for both of them, yay!

EDIT: BAD:

my best friend (rose) has been stuck in tenneriffe all week because of the ash
cloud, so I had to hang out with my other popular friends (bad choice), who have been such bitches to me because rose wasn't here so they didn't have to put on being all nice.

When I came into school with my injured ankle and my so called other friends deliberately started walking too fast so they don't have to walk slow with me because i can't walk fast. And if I called their names they either pretended they didn't hear or shouted in an annoyed tone: "WHAT?!" They've been like this all week rose isn't here and wouldn't pair up with me in classess. They only talk to me if they see I brought myself a snack and go "I want some of that" and if I give them a piece they say "i want more" and literally put their hands out to take a piece themselves. but if im soooo dehydrated and see they have a bottle of water, and ask for a little sip, they act soooo annoyed and shout NO! hiding the bottle away from me. They also pushed me downhill even though they know i have an injured ankle and just came out of crutches, and when i told her that she made it even f***in worse and had a go at them, they just sniggered and burst out laughing and walked away. but i bet the moment rose comes back, they're going to act all nice and generous so when i tell rose how horrible they've been, she won't believe me.

Things like that put me down mentally and i just don't now what to do.
Since these girls act like this (when rose isn't around),
I feel down and useless, especially that when I tell rose she won't believe me they're like that.

Only recently I started receiving counselling every week. I told Lynn (the counsellor) all about it and she said it's a tricky situation and it's not helping my gcse's. She said that when I'm ready, we must have a group conselling with the girls and rose.

I have a 1 hour counselling session tomorrow, and maybe I will tell Lynn to book a group counselling soon (?) before I just break down completely. *sigh*

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Banned
Original Poster
#507 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:44 PM
Awww, Eve. They don't sound very nice. I used to have "friends" like that because I didn't really have anyone else, but eventually I just realized that it wasn't worth it. I started hanging out with the people who were nicer to me, but I never really payed attention to them before. Do you have anyone else you can hang out with? It's really not worth it if you aren't being treated with, at the very least, respect.
Forum Resident
#508 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 9:27 PM
Life is good, but really overwhelming. I've been waiting for changes forever, and every single one happened in a single month.

-Took my GED (high school equivalency diploma) test
-Finally found a suitable, cheap 1st car, which I spent my entire life's savings on.
-Immediately started job hunting (I live out in the middle of nowhere, so I needed a car to be able to get a job).
-Got called in for interviews a couple days later.
-In one day I had an interview, got hired, and received my diploma.
-I'll be starting work tomorrow.

And this all happened in ONE month. I was in such a stand-still for a long time (since I was 14 - I'll be 19 this fall). High school drop-out, doing nothing all day every day. I couldn't wait to get my diploma, my first car, my first job. Now everything's happening so fast it's all overwhelming. But, life is good! And I know I'll eventually get into the rhythm of everything.

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Instructor
#509 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 9:56 PM
Really good! (Except this current moment, 'cause I feel like I'm going to throw up).

My grades are good, so are my friends, and my social life, and everything else. Lolz

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Banned
Original Poster
#510 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 10:12 PM
As soon as I start high school, my life will be perfect. And I need a job, too. But it's not too bad.
I seriously need to get to high school, though. It's impossible for me to get a date at this school. The guys are either a) not cute, b) way out of my league, c) taken, or d) complete assholes. And the girls are all a) straight, or b) not my type.
That's my only real issue right now.
Alchemist
#511 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 2:27 PM
A completely f*ck sh*t.

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Top Secret Researcher
#512 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
If you're in the girl's club, you would have heard my mini-rant. But for all you guys . . .

We just got settled in Aussie, right? Well, now my dad's company, the one that wanted him in Melbourne in the first place, is pulling out of Aussie and wants us in Surrey, ENGLAND, now. ENGLAND. Must I repeat that? I mean, I *just* fell in love with Will, Jenna's older brother. Like head over f*cking heels. And now we're MOVING AGAIN?! I swear it's only been what, 2 weeks?

T.T

That sucks. But, on the bright side...I live in England :D, and so does quite a few other people here on MTS, e.g. Zinthos (Michelle) and loads of others (: I live in Hampshire, which is the county next to surrey! xD

But still, that must be annoying D:

EDIT:
oops, Angie, I didn't see your later post
Thats great, I'm glad your happy (:

Top Secret Researcher
#513 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 6:14 PM
'Tis going pretty good. I've never been this motivated to study, and as long as I'm keeping my mind occupied, I don't have time for stupid crushes, which is good. :D

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Banned
#514 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 7:58 PM
Today so far:

Good:
- Get to stay at home and be sick and miss the English test
- Making nummy carrot cake
- My parents have to work, so I'll have the house to myself for 5 hours
- I have an excuse to be lazy

Bad:
- Sneezing my butt off every 5 minutes
- I have to learn some piano accompaniment by Saturday
- Need to finish my theory exam
- Missing double art, the best subject ever
Alchemist
#515 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 10:59 AM
my life is going really good,because my sisters water broke last night,and she had to go into hosptal to give birth to the babies,they should be coming home today so i cant wait

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#516 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 2:02 PM
My life is pretty good right now! I'm happy for once (Not like, fake happy like I usually am). My grades are...fine (lmao) and my friends are great (Though Nick is confusing. Why are guys so hard to figure outtttt?) lolz

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Top Secret Researcher
#517 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 4:52 PM
My life is goood, long weekend this week so yayayaay <3.
Only one spot of bother...the Sims 2 won't load up D: D:
I click on the icon,
box thingy comes up,
i click play,
then it loads for about five seconds then suddenly stops D:

It has done this before, and takes a few weeks to recover D: D:

Mad Poster
#518 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 4:55 PM
Good:
-Long weekend
-Babysitting tonight and getting £15 for it :D
-Not much homework for once, just maths and English and some long overdue French

Bad:
-It keeps raining
-The overdue French homework is a presentation in front of the whole class. Oh. Crap.
-I lent my friend the fourth house of night book on Monday and she hasn't even started it yet, and I need it back so I can re-read it 'cause I think I missed something
-A certain person who I basically told to go to hell because I never want to talk to him again keeps apologizing, and can't seem to get it into his head that I don't want to talk to him. It isn't actually helping me get over him. At all.
-TS2 has about 15,000 downloads and all expansion and stuff packs and now takes almost an hour to load. Not good when you only have an hour to go on it.

Alchemist
#519 Old 1st May 2010 at 11:00 AM
its going ok, but last night was the first night with my sisters sextuplets in the same room,so i did not get alot of sleep, but i hope it gets better as they get older

My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
#520 Old 1st May 2010 at 5:03 PM
^ Wow sextuplets?? That's amazing, tell her congrats from me (even though she doesn't know me, but whatever :P)

Alchemist
#521 Old 1st May 2010 at 5:17 PM
^^ yeah sextuplets,yeah it is but its hard work,cos my sister has to go to school aswell cos she is only 16 so i have to look after them when i get back from college,i cant wait for my first go lol.i will tell her,lol^^

My Simblr
My Youtube
Banned
Original Poster
#522 Old 1st May 2010 at 6:55 PM
^Wow. How does someone have sextuplets when they're only 16?? That's incredible.

My life is going wonderfully at the moment. I don't really have any stresses or issues right now. My talent show performance is finally done and over and it went pretty well. I'm not failing any of my classes anymore, and my mom finally called and bitched out that idiot teacher that's been an asshole to me. And everyone's been rather nice to me lately. Plus, there's only 5 weeks left of the school year. I can't wait for summer!
Alchemist
#523 Old 2nd May 2010 at 9:57 AM
^^ i dont have a clue and the thing is they used protection,and she toke a test and it said she was not pregnant,a month or so later she toke another one and it said she was pregnant. her boyfriend is still with her which is nice,they first told her she was having twins,and ever scan she had the number of babies keeped going up lol ^^

My Simblr
My Youtube
Forum Resident
#524 Old 2nd May 2010 at 1:54 PM
Wow, HEAVEN-SENT, how far along was she? Must have been pretty far to go home the day after they were born, considering singletons usually stay at least 2 days at the hospital.

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Alchemist
#525 Old 2nd May 2010 at 2:38 PM
^^ she went full term.they said the babies and mummy was healthy so they would let them go home,but if there is any trouble they would having to go back to hostibal and stay there for a couple of weeks or till thay get better.in my family we all get let out the day we where born,we where very healthy babies^^

My Simblr
My Youtube

Page 21 of 24