Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brokeback Mountain Sims: Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger

by fanseelamb Posted 27th Dec 2005 at 7:54 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2010 at 8:15 PM by fanseelamb : adding preview text

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 155 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 4:16 PM
The Sim set is cute. I had an issue with the Ledger Hat but I reinstalled and it seems to be working.

I think a lot of people are commenting on this being featured because the set is mostly Maxis default and the previous selections have been more experimental or new content heavy.
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:13 PM
They look amazing! Great work!!!
Instructor
#28 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:23 PM
Jake Gyllenhaal is SO HOT, thanks. I needed more male sims
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 12:53 AM
Awesome, thank you! (And I'm GLAD it's featured :P)

Who is more busy than he who hath least to do?
John Clarke
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 3:04 AM
I would also love to have these if NL wasn't required since I'm poor and can't afford NL yet -_-... as for the featured stuff I think this has just as much right to be featured as anything else does. I mean they featured a ATV for pete's sake, I didn't think that was much of a feature item, no offense intended to the person who created it, it was great and all. Making Sims, especially Sims who look like celebrities, is a really hard buisiness and can be time consuming. I think it deserves to be featured because the artist obviously spent a good deal of time getting these guys right. Sometimes the effort deserves the reward. Good job!
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:00 AM
Wow... your Jake is so right on the money.
Can I say somethimg without sounding critical? Because, you really have delivered a masterpiece.

The cleft of Jakes uper lip is more pronounced in life... is that hard to do/create?

Again, I am so impressed the nose must have been the really hard part right?
Keep up the fantastic work!
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:49 AM
January 13th cannot come soon enough.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:44 AM
Wow! It actually looks like them. Yowza!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 4:37 AM
I really want to see this film, I just hope it comes to my little town. It has high ratings everywhere man, thsnks for the work.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 6:50 PM Last edited by xxxKillerAngelxx : 31st Dec 2005 at 6:59 PM. Reason: spelling error
Default haha so weird
hah wow.. my dad and Jakes dad were best friends growing up. Jake used to live around here.. Its SO WEIRD seeing him and maggie in all theese magazines and girls oozing over jake.. lol i used to see him at church and stuff and now i only see the two of them on movie screens and in magazines..
well anyway.. you did a magnificent job on capturing jakes features! :clap:
ML,
megz
Field Researcher
#36 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:41 PM
Very nicely done! I just saw the movie and now I can play with them in my game.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 11:52 PM
these are extremely well down. I love the faces! Thanks!
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 12:43 AM
I haven't seen this movie, and I probably won't for a few years, but these sims are very nice. I like Heath Ledger a lot.

:D
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:26 AM
Amazing
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 10:35 AM
I HAVE seen the movie (twice, actually) and just seeing these sims here seriously gets me teary-eyed. You did such an amazing job WITHOUT a lot of custom content. I like custom content plenty (I'm constantly downloading), but these sims are so good they don't NEED much. I'm so pleased with this post. Just... Thank you. So much.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 7:14 PM
goettleshane

your right there good im glade there featured And fanseelamb you beat me to them i had made them last week and was going to post them but i just got done building me a new PC AMD 3700 64 bit CPU and 1GB ram with a BFG - GeForce 7800 GTX OC Graphics Card and forgot to save them before reinstalling windows but thanks for doing them saves me from remaking mine or i may try them out again but anyways good work
Field Researcher
#42 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:38 AM
Ah! Very well done! ^_^
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:16 AM
After seeing the movie I had to run home and create these guys for my Sims town, yours are much better though, thanks.
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:56 AM
I just saw this movie today. . . beautiful and sad. . . very well done.

And your sims are amazing! They look exactly like them. . . great!

:-D
Field Researcher
#45 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pink_pixie
interesting, but no offence i just dont see why its featured,

me either, however kudos to the creator for the good work. I won't be seeing this movie or these sims (for personal reasons), i just wanted to let the creator know to keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:52 AM
Love them! Jake is gorgeous and you did a wonderful job on Heath... Squee! Such an awesome job.
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:05 PM
The resemblance is remarkable. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:49 PM
GASP** gah! I NEED to see that movie! I've been waiting so long! >< hugh, they're so cute together...

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:54 PM
They are featured because they are so well made and from a popular movie. And hot.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Joshishot182 : 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:14 PM. Reason: typos
Beautiful work! :cowboy: Well done. The pictures are nicely done as well. The picture where your Heath sim is standing alone kinda reminds me of a blonde James Franco.

"My best quality is probably my butt. And my worst probably is my pecs I don't really have any. So I keep my shirt on."
-Josh Hartnett
Page 2 of 7