Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 7:39 PM
Default Problems with clean pack installer 1.5.1.4 version
when I click on run to install the new version of the clean pack 1.5.1.4 this window pops up

NSIS ERROR

The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete
This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus
You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy
It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch
(NOT RECOMMEND)

Life is like a batch of rose
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 7:49 PM
Did you try deleting the downloaded file and redownloading it?
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 12:23 PM
hello, am having the same problem

I retried downloading it about 3 times but got the same error all the time, so I came to look for a solution here

Why did you have to leave?
Leavin me alone in the night
My heart ceased to beat
Cos we had to fight
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:12 AM Last edited by gilliansl : 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:22 AM. Reason: additional information
Default Problems with Clean Installer
I can't get this new version to "look" at an entire folder, as it used to do. Instead my computer drags like molasses in winter when I turn Clean Installer on, and about half way through the folder (no matter what folder or how many items) it suddenly tells me I'm out of memory. That's pretty much a 'no way'.
I've re-d/l'd it, reinstalled it and it's not getting any better...
Ideas? Solutions? Suggestions?

Thanks
Gillian

Okay, after getting the program to perform the error several more times, I finally got a code from it " Process id = 0x404 (1028) Thread id = 0x51c (1308)
Hopefully this will help someone resolve the errors in the current version. As it is, it's pretty much useless from my point of view. (Sorry!)
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 10:23 PM Last edited by robynbird : 24th Aug 2006 at 12:19 AM.
I'm also having that problem, with the NSIS error. I couldn't delete any previously downloaded file because there is none, as soon as I try to install it the error comes up.

Edit: Well, I got into the hkey folder but there was no previously downloaded file for the program. I still get the NSIS error. Argh! I don't know what could be wrong.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 2:37 PM
I'm having the same problem with installing the clean installer. it keep on givng the message to uninstall all previous versions but i hava already done that and scanned my whole harddisk searching for hidden files. Please help????????????????????????????????