Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:20 AM
Default simple, quick, question
i've wondered ever since i figured out how to use this, i like to learn to use things on my own usually resulting in catastrophic results, but after we've got all the files installed, can we delete them from the downloads folder?\
its probably in the Manual somewhere, but its 2am here, in RAME AK, and i cant see straight and this is one of the last things i was bent on finally doing tonight.
thank you for your help!
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 1:32 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. You mean that after you got downloads installed into your Downloads folder, can you delete them? If you want to get rid of them, yes, you can delete them. If you want to keep them, I don't recommend deleting.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IgnorantBliss
I'm not sure what you mean. You mean that after you got downloads installed into your Downloads folder, can you delete them? If you want to get rid of them, yes, you can delete them. If you want to keep them, I don't recommend deleting.

well, i'll try to clarify it..it was 2 am anyway. but im wondering if we can delete the files after installing them using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer?
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:56 PM
Yes. You can manually delete them from the folder they were installed to. Bodyshop content you can also delete in Bodyshop, and walls, floors and objects you can delete from the in-game catalog.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:30 PM
You can delete the sim2pack file after you have installed (unpacked it), if that's what you're asking.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 2:00 AM
Alright, thank you both =D!!! Can't tell you how grateful I am, honestly I'm paranoid of my disc space!