Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:45 PM
Default Sims2Pack Clean Installer Problems
This is a clearer explanation of my problem. It worked first when I restarted for the first two installations, but it didn't work afterwards. There is a screenshot attached to this thread to show you what happened. It is not the file that is corrupt, because I tried other files from PeggySims2, TheSimsResource and numerous other sites.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 11:37 AM
I tried reinstalling it, and it didn't work, so I downloaded one of the earlier versions; 1.5.0.2; it worked GREAT, but whenever I tried pressing the 'Install All' option, it popped up for awhile and disappeared. Any known fixes for these?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 8:05 AM
Dang! It's my computer's problem because I tried exporting some Bedding Recolors with Wizards Of Simpe...any suggestions to fix this?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 1:57 PM
What exactly is it that you are trying to do- are you installing a sims2pack using the Clean Installer, or scanning a file?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 2:43 AM
Just installing some zips and rars by the conventional folder method. Also tried using Sims2packs, but nada, doesn't work.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:09 PM
Unzip or unrar the Sims2 packs first, then double click to install them. Package files should be manually moved to the appropriate folder. If you want a program to do all of this for you, may I recommend QXpress:
http://qxpress.modthesims2.com/
And there are other programs that will do this too, such as File Maid:
http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/project...aid/index2.html
Although the Clean Installer will handle archives, its primary function is to view and install Sims2Packs.