Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 3:17 AM
Sims2pack Clean Installer - Required kind system of computers (NET ##) download before you have Sims2pack Clean Installer
I'm so sorry for english - I'm dude pretty SUCK AT.

IMPORTANT!!!!!

Well, I did read the rule of Sims2pack Clean Installer download. It's required NET.20 download or whatever is NET. However, I noticed that NET kind any system of computers required to download which clearly - exact my computer....I can't find any this exact of my computer.

Mine: Window 7 - NOT VISTA!

From this network:

Welcome to the Sims2Pack Clean Installer (S2PCI) official site.

The Sims2Pack Clean Installer is a tool for Sims 2™ and all people who download a lot of custom content. S2PCI can be used to categorize, catalog or remove that content. It will also help you in installing your files. You will be able to preview some content before installing. It has built in unrar and unzip routines, as well as possibility of installing dozens of files with single click.

You will need the .NET framework to run this program. For versions 1.6 and up, you can obtain .NET 2.0 from Microsoft. For earlier versions (up through 1.5.1.4), you can obtain .NET 1.1 from Microsoft.

I really can't found those exact my system of my computer. IT'S WINDOW 7 - GOTTA IT?

I tried to select - (NET 2.0) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...dd-aab15c5e04f5

System Requirements
•Supported Operating Systems:Windows 2000 Service Pack 3;Windows 98;Windows 98 Second Edition;Windows ME;Windows Server 2003;Windows XP Service Pack 2

(There's no Window 7 )

Again there's another one - NET 1.1

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...&displaylang=en

System Requirements:
•Supported Operating Systems:Windows 2000;Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems;Windows Server 2003 x64 editions;Windows Server 2008 Datacenter;Windows Server 2008 Enterprise;Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based Systems;Windows Server 2008 Standard;Windows Vista Business;Windows Vista Enterprise;Windows Vista Home Basic;Windows Vista Home Premium;Windows Vista Starter;Windows Vista Ultimate;Windows XP;Windows XP Professional x64 Edition

SEE!? Ah.

Sorry for long paragraph, which I did make your time wasting
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 6:26 AM
.NET may already be installed on your system. The version of .NET on your system may be backwards compatible with the Clean Installer. My suggestion is to try installing the Clean Installer and see what happens.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Site Helper
#4 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:39 PM
Thanks for the confirmation, HL.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 5:02 PM
Hi, can someone help me ??
i'm using windows 7 and net framework 4
but i have problem like this :

can i instal my mod if the sims2pack can't instal in my computer ??
thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 5:03 PM Last edited by azunasetsuka : 30th Mar 2014 at 4:04 PM.
Hi, can someone help me ??
i'm using windows 7 and net framework 4
but i have problem like this :

can i install my mod if the sims2pack can't install in my computer ??
thank you

edit : i has fixed the link, sorry for that
Site Helper
#7 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 5:14 PM
I cannot see your pictures.