Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 8:03 PM
Default 6 Days in moderation?
I uploaded an item for moderation 6 days ago, and haven't heard back from the moderators yet. But I uploaded a 2nd item, and heard back 24 hours later. I'm wondering if my first item perhaps got lost somewhere. As I'm new to this -- can someone give me some direction? Or who I would contact to ask?

Thank you in advance,
Vanessa (MemawNessa)
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 9:36 PM
I do believe they have a shortage of moderators. There's a request thread in the News Section asking for volunteers.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 10:52 PM
Thanks for responding so quickly. That was my first thought as well. until my 2nd item was moderated so quickly. That was why I was confused and a little concerned.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 11:08 PM
Could be your first item is something that takes longer for them to look at, what was each item?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 1:15 AM
The first was a jacket with a shirt and scarf. The second was a bed.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 1:19 AM
I would post in creator issues and ask about it. Only you and the mods can see your posts in there which is why it will show up empty when you first look at the board.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 2:18 AM
OK, Thanks for your help