Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: are you going outside?
quite often/Always
9 42.86%
sometimes
6 28.57%
once in a while
2 9.52%
no never
4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Former Hamster
retired moderator
#26 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 8:58 PM
101 F out there? No, no, no, NOT going outside, TYVM! (With my heart problems and asthma on top of it all.. staying in when it's hot and/or humid is a very good idea.)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 5:37 PM
Only to get my packages inside. I'm waiting for a spacious 36-slot wallet, and 7 12-pack crates of a drink I am fond of, but can't find locally in the quantities I desire.

The drink itself uses the essence of the fruit so it remains water and it has no sweetener of any sort or GMO plant essences, it fits with a number of diets like for allergies and vegetarian\vegan and is WHOLE30 approved. I'm sort of a hard sell, but I am kicking my sugar habit because I am about 300 lbs and like I said, I want to go back to 130, which was my weight when I was a teenager before my parents put me on Risperdal and Neurontin. Both have dangerous side effects alone. Together, they got me to 200 pounds. Stress eating was the other 100.

I've got a lot of bad habits to break. Before I can exercise, they told my family to lose weight first by diet alone by about a loss of 10 pounds minimum. Then can exercise be introduced.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#28 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 7:18 PM
Have to go out of town for a doctor appointment tomorrow - at the hottest point of the day! I am not looking forward to it!

The good thing about it? I've gotten to the point where I only have to see that doctor (cardiologist) every 3 months, so my next appointment with him won't be until October
Page 2 of 2