Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 6:39 PM
hey need help plz read thank you
hey im using the sims2 pack installer it duznt av install at the bottom or save as it only has update new and ok nd i dnt knw wat to do so plz help me tanx
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:06 AM Last edited by mrmumble2004 : 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:17 AM.
Please help!?!?
I am having the exact same problem. I figured it was something I was not getting so I looked up the instructions and the pic shown looks nothing like what is on my computer. There is only a dropdown menu on the top right to select a file and then at the bottom of the screen are the 3 buttons;Update, New, and OK. There is no "Install" button or option anywhere. When I right-click I only have the option to Enable package, Disable package, Remove package or Move to.

I am running Vista and just started to download some items for the game yesterday. The game works just fine. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:18 AM
Did you read the sticky at the top of the forum called "Try this First" ? Did it work?
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=217787

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:35 AM
I tried that. I uninstalled. Checked the REG and those files were not in there at all after the uninstall. I reinstalled and still the same exact thing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:42 AM
Well, I figured that maybe something went wrong when I downloaded the application file so I uninstalled again (same process) and then re-downloaded the application file and still got the same thing. I don't know what else to do.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:05 AM
Double clicking on the Sims2Pack icon on the desktop is different from using it to Open a Sims2Pack file.

If you double click you don't get the option to install stuff. Try finding an actual Sims2Pack file and using Open With to open it with S2PCI.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:49 AM
Ahhh, I see. Well, I did say that I thought I was doing something wrong...lol Thanks sooo much!!