Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#151 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 12:00 AM
Opal, you should have quit while you were ahead!!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#152 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 12:26 AM
If I didn't despise Opal ( I think its her, the goat face is similar....) I'd feel really bad for her. But I do, so I don't, update soon and happy simsing!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:43 AM
OMG. I'm not really one for sim violence(liar!), but... KILL HER! KILL HER NOIR!!! Nobody talks about your kids like that!

I love this story. It has got to be one of my favorites. Also, I hope she and Jim work out. Who wouldn't love a man who loves pregnant women who protect her kids. And who likes to take care of kids that aren't his own?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#154 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devylzangyl
I love this story. It has got to be one of my favorites. Also, I hope she and Jim work out. Who wouldn't love a man who loves pregnant women who protect her kids. And who likes to take care of kids that aren't his own?

Alas, this is a Black Widow Challange...Don't worry, I've got something planned that will make you change your mind. :P

And I'm sorry, when I was writing up the update last night, I forgot to add one final picture. All fixed now, so you can see Noir in all her Nanny-To-Be cutesyness moment.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Alchemist
#155 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 11:45 AM
Heh I love how she changed her outftit to match her latest husband :D
Considering her *male* child is pregnant, she's taking it surprisingly well, too.
Opal though...has to go. Just has to.

Great update, this has been one of my favorites so far.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#156 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 3:56 PM
I <3 Kid and I still love Ariel, Twinny and Vierge...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#157 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:49 PM
Default Chapter 31 - Preggy Sagi, A New House, And Teen Troubles.

I have to admit, I’m really lucky to have such a bunch of responsible kids. Sagi’s not only managing to juggle his school work, his lectures, and the pregnancy effectively, but he’s already starting to plan ahead about what he needs for the baby’s arrival. He’s even bested me and started to write up a shopping list of items he needs, such as crib, changing table, toys, etc.

Of course, it helps that Scorpio and Pisces are both there for him during this. Pisces especially loves to rub his cute little belly and talk to the Lump.

Scorpio’s doing his best as well, always making sure Sagi’s okay and that his needs are met. Sagi only has to mention that he’s got a slight food craving and Scorpio would be there making it for him.

My little pampered goat’s going to be alright, I feel.

…Pity the Bitch still lives. Unfortunately, she’s as sweet as pie to Sagi when Scorpio’s around so he wouldn’t believe anyone if they told him how she REALLY thinks of Sagi. One day, she’s going to slip though, and I will lay quiet like the serpent until that point so the strike will be sudden and unexpected.

Back home, things are a little stressed. It’s been a few months since I found out about Sagi’s pregnancy, but me and Gemini are still not talking. I swear, I don’t know what to do with that girl sometimes. Any attempt at an overture of peace is immediately rebuffed and she walks to another part of the house.

Virgo, please don’t take after me like your sister and instead take after your d…your brothers. Any one of them would do!

Even the bond between Jim and my eldest three is getting along better than that between me and Gem. Jim’s been heading over there with gifts and messages from me, and the four of them have been teaching each other dances. It doesn’t help that Jim’s okay with Sagi’s pregnancy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I love these laidback-Twikkii locals!

Back to the topic of Gemini, it’s just getting frustrating. At least the fact that she’s in her room right now means she’s not with that Gordon kid.

Hopefully she won’t do anything stupid when they’re at school together, like joining him in attacking the teachers or vandalising the locker rooms. At least here at home she’s safe from that sort of thing.

Anyway, it’s past 1am now, so I’m going to go get a drink of hot chocolate, look at my emails, then head off to bed.

Ooo? A new report from the Spyder Web? Sleep can wait, update on Sagi’s condition and my unborn grandkid is far more important!

Well, it seems like Sagi and the others had finally had enough of all the publicity that a pregnant guy was getting, not all of it good. It got to the point where even the cafeteria cook would wander out just to stare at his great Lump of Doom. His tummy has swollen so much that if it wasn’t for the fact that he had a scan which showed otherwise, I would have thought it would be a return of the two-for-one sale. The professor assured him though that this is due to the fact that this is his first pregnancy, and that any later pregnancies won’t be as big.

In the end, all this stress on Sagi’s nerves is bad for his health, so they’re moving out of the dorms to a private house where he can be huge and give birth in peace.

Here’s a picture of the place they’ve moved into. It’s definitely on the big side, and it’s on the expensive side, but the University is covering most of it. What’s left is able to be covered by the kids, unfortunately with the help of Opal and the other guy, Jonah Powers.

I love this kid of mine, despite all this trouble and the changes he’s going through, he’s still keeping up his grades. Thanks to microphones in the lecture halls, he’s able to listen to his lectures and participate in the seminars without having to worry about feeling like an exhibit in a freak show. Poor little Sagi…

At least he’s happy with his room. The Bitch complained over the fact that Sagi automatically got the large attic room, but even Scorpio stood up against her and agreed that Sagi would need the space when the baby is here as a nursery. Plus the machinery that Sagi needs to use regularly to check the baby’s progress takes up some more space.

The Bitch has just got to settle for forcing Scorpio to have the pink room with her. Soon, I keep reminding myself. Soon, she will slip up…

It’s not all Preggy Sagi-news though.

It seems that Pisces has managed to make a new friend. Apparently, he’s okay, but has yet to know of Sagi and the baby, so it’s a wait-and-see situation. He may not be the prettiest face around, but at least his hair’s nice. I’ve always been disappointed that the only hair colour amongst my kids is black, black, and blacker. Oh well, there are always the grandchildren…

Anyway, it’s getting really late, or really early depending on your perspective, so I better head off to bed. Hey, is that a car drawing up outside?

You know, I think it’s time for a lovely little mother-daughter talk, don’t you?

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

#158 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:05 PM
God help Gemini.
#159 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:25 PM
Vierge is pretty too!

And LOOK at that BUMP! It's DEFORMED!!! GAAAAAH, BUMP OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense, Kid.
Forum Resident
#160 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 8:00 PM
WOOHOO! ANOTHER BUMP OF DOOM! yay... thats funny.... Opal needs to get it though. :evil:

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
#161 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 9:03 PM
I haven't commented in a while but great updates, Sagi is so cute with his 'lump of doom'

can't wait for moor and to find out about this 'new guy'
Top Secret Researcher
#162 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:18 PM
Heh, I mistook deformed sagi for Pascal Curious in that shirt... Lol. Poor Gemini shes going to be subject to... to... what? What fits her momly nature and the fact that shes killed seven some pople? Darn you Sp, update soon!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#163 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 1:43 AM
Yes, how does a serial killer mom discipline her rebellious teenage daughter?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#164 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 3:33 PM Last edited by SilentPsycho : 27th Jun 2010 at 11:41 PM.
Default Chapter 32 - The Missing Frontier (Finally Found!)

Sadistic Creator, this is what I exactly needed after the last few weeks. Sun, sand, and the nice relaxing feel of the sea as it runs over my toes while I lay here sunbathing. It’s also peaceful, something that I definitely haven’t had enough of recently.

Of course, my fight with Gemini may have contributed to this lack of peaceful-aura. After finding her sneaking back in after a night on the town with that Gordon Nott kid, I’m afraid I just reacted and did the one thing a mother in my position should do.

Forbid my stubborn too-much-like-me daughter to see him again.

Of course, Gemini reacted with the whole ‘You can’t control me, it’s my life, pot calling the kettle black’ routine.

Things pretty much deteriorated from that point into screams and curses. Good thing we were in the hallway and not the kitchen – no throwable objects!

It got to the point where Jim and Aries appeared, took one look, then reacted. Jim grabbed me and took me upstairs to the bedroom before chucking me in and locking the door. Judging by the muffled thumps and shouting coming from Gemini’s room, they had done exactly the same to her.

It was decided that a change of scenery might be good for the both of us, before we fracking kill each other!

...Plus, it keeps her away from that Gordon, at least for a few days.

So here we are at beautiful Twikkii Island. Jim’s a relative of the owner of this hotel, so we’re able to get a discount. Good thing considering a certain lack of funds. SO while he signs in, it’s time to hit the beach and start relaxing!

Right now, the Aries and Taurus are doing a little brotherly-bonding over a sandcastle. They look so sweet, even if Aries forgot to pack his swimming costume. Oh well, that just means some retail therapy for me then.

At the opposite end of the beach, trying to pretend that she’s not doing the same thing that I’m doing, Gemini’s also worshipping the sun. Unless something drastic pops up, this repairing relationship thing may take some time…

Oh yes, take a look at this beautifully tanned fit body! Please excuse me while I strut my stuff.

Pity Gemini didn’t turn out quite so well. Sadistic Creator, that looks like it hurts!

As a treat, we’ve decided to go visit the local hot springs.

I’ve decided to shell out for a massage for Gemini. Maybe this will help her temper! I just hope it doesn’t aggravate her sun burn, otherwise I’m in for a world of pain when she gets her hands on me.

Of course, as soon as we got there the boys dived into the springs, so now they having a whale of a time splashing about in there. Typical boys!

Of course, me and Jim are far too mature for that kind of thing. We decided to instead ‘test’ the hammocks for stability. And test it again, just in case the first time was a fluke. All in the name of health and safety of course!

We also tested the sauna for…ummm… splinters. Don’t want the kids getting one!

We would have tested the beds back at the hotel, but we were too tired from all the previous testing to do anything but sleep.

Well, it’s the final meal before we head back to everyday life, and I think a miracle may have happened! Okay, me and Gemini are still not talking to each other, but at least we’re actually sitting at the same table without tearing each other’s eyes out! Success!

Now, if only the food will get here, I’m starving!

Instructor
#165 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:24 PM
Eee! Sagi-baby is so cute. Opal must die. And Gemini... needs to start getting on with Noir again. Other that that, everyone is as wonderful and adorable as ever! Great updates!
Top Secret Researcher
#166 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:32 PM
Testing? that gave me the oddest mental movie of people "testing" during exams. I will blame you SP, if I start convulsively giggling during my standardized tests this year.

Test Subject
#167 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:55 PM
I've been checking this story more obsessively than I check certain online comics (LFG, Goblins, etc.). Great job, SP. Keep doing that voodoo that you do!
Alchemist
#168 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 9:09 PM
Now, if only the food will get here, I’m starving! - Uh oh...I wonder if those "tests" lead to anything there...:P

Hillarious chapter!

#169 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 9:33 PM
...you know what Blackie should do? Tell that stupid daughter of hers that Ab nearly raped her big sister.

That might make her a little less bad-tempered...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#170 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 9:40 PM
Default Chapter 33 - Bonding Over The Toilet, Baby Aliens, And Impending Deaths.
This chapter is dedicated to my cousin’s newborn twins. Welcome to the world, Freya and Sonny, new-name pending, born 0:45am 11th October 2007.

---

You know, I’m starting to see coincidences all around, like rules I’m supposed to follow in the games of the Gods. Rules such as I can never have a wedding without a large bump, that none of my babies have ever be born with their father still alive, that whatever can go wrong will go wrong…

…And that I’ll always be sick either during a holiday of just after it. Apart from the first holiday in which I was as large as a blimp, I’ve caught a cold, become pregnant, and now I seem to have caught a stomach bug while on that break to Twikkii. AT least I know this isn’t due to me being pregnant…Hold on, got to dodge!

…After all, last time I checked Pregnancy wasn’t contagious. Whatever hit me has affected Gemini, yet the boys seem to be fine. Must have been something in the food me and Gem ate at Twikkii.

At least this sickness seems to be helping mend the bridge between me and Gemini. We’ve got a truce over the toilet bowl, in that we can offer each other a glass of water and give advice on ways to make ourselves more comfortable, but outside the bathroom she doesn’t speak to me…

…Apart from the kitchen. Look, getting better required lots of energy, which means lots of food. Now let me get back to my third helping of Bass with Squash. Mmmm…food.

Alas, every action has a consequence, and the consequence for this is the undeniable fact that my clothes are about to burst at the seams. Oh well, it’s starting to get cold anyway, so a change of clothes is probably in order.

At least I’m not the only one whose clothes are a little on the tight side! I’ve given Gem some money in one of our bathroom meetings so that she can buy some new clothes. Of course, she’s probably going to the shops to meet Gordon, but that’s a whole can of worms I’m not prepared to open at the moment. At least she promised to be back soon, while I head off to check up on a certain someone.

Here he is, my little preggy goat! He really is such a great kid. Went to his Final Exam despite being so close to his due date he could have given birth on the exam room floor, and even managed to get a GPA of 4.0 and on the Dean’s List! Scorpio and Pisces managed to do the same, and both of them have donated part of their 1,200 simoleons received to Sagi to help prepare the nursery. That reminds me, I saw a cute alien teddy bear in a shop I went passed the other day. Hmmmm….

…Huh? What’s that look on your face for, Sagi?

Oh frack… The baby’s coming! My grandbaby’s coming!

It’s definitely odd being on the other side of this for once.

Meet my first grandson, Orion. He may be green, but he’s got his Nana’s eyes, and he is damn cute to boot! Hang on a moment, I need to give Gemini a ring to inform her of her new status as an auntie.

Hmmm…She’s not answering. She said she’d be home by now…I think I may risk having another talk with her. Maybe the Toilet Truce will cover this…

Oh wait, Gemini is home…Is she crying?! Screw the feud, that’s my baby over there!

“Kiddo, what the matter? Honey, look at me…”

…Someone is going to die.

Gemini took one look at me, and then burst into tears.

“Oh Mum…I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you about Gordon…I didn’t think he could be so brutal and mean… ”

Damn you, you little bastard!

“What happened? Gem, why did he do this? Just let me know, so I can practise what I’m going to say when I go after his throat!”

Hey, at least it got a giggle-sob out of her.

“He…He broke up with me. Said I was too fat, too ugly, so stupid that I…”

She stopped then to take a breath before she continued. I just sat there in silence, waiting for her to finish. Eventually, she plucked up enough courage to continue what she was saying.

“…So stupid that I wasn’t on the Pill, when all his other girlfriends were…”

…Oh shit. The penny’s just started to drop…

“Mum…I’m pregnant…”

The penny has hit the bottom. I should have known it, the symptoms are all so familiar, I just didn’t recognise it because it wasn’t me!

…Wait, we have the same symptoms…NOT AGAIN!

First things first, I need to focus on my baby girl here. She needs me.

“Hey there, baby girl, it’s going to be all right. Mama’s here for you, we'll get through this together...”

She just held on tight and sobbed harder, while I ran my figners through her hair.

Damn you, Gordon Nott! May you start running now, for hell hath no fury like a pissed off Mother!

Top Secret Researcher
#171 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 9:45 PM
Ummm, is it just me or are all her kids going to have their first B/GF killed? I'm seeing a pattern here. I'm glad Orion got alien eyes, it bugs me seeing green people with human eyeballs.

#172 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 9:46 PM
Heehee...two preggers babies...silly Twinny! And Kid's Ori is gorgeous!
#173 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 11:16 PM
I wonder how Gordon is going to die.

Noir's first grandchild is going to older than at least one of her children!
Alchemist
#174 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 11:35 PM
Yeah it's gonna be weird, having one grandchild older than her own kid, and one grandchild the same age! But well, it's a fertile family Are alll of her kids gonna be teenage parents, I wonder? :P

Gordon needs to die a bloody death though. Hitting a lady is not cool!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#175 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
Are alll of her kids gonna be teenage parents, I wonder? :P

Gordon needs to die a bloody death though. Hitting a lady is not cool!

Scorpio isn't, although that may be because I class him as a YA, not a teen. As for the rest...Depends on how much the Risky Woohoo part of InTeen hates or loves me.

And while Gordon may not quite die, I've got an idea that I think people will like. After all, death is sometimes the path of least trauma, and if used too often becomes a bit boring. :devil:

Page 7 of 22