Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 7:33 PM
Default Welcome Everyone!
My name is Ariana and I make my own drama series with the Sims 3. My series is called 'Bad' and it's about a young, troubled actress that becomes burdened by the family she never knew. There's way more to it than that but I want to know all about your series too! So please introduce yourself and talk about your series or movie and we can all share and enjoy thoughts and ideas! I will check everyday and reply to any posts. If I don't I probably died.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 9:19 PM
I have written two sims 2 stories witch queen and nocturnal dawn which is not finished yet. I also do some movies on the side but never put them online. Does none sims drama count? for I am a drama student at the moment.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 2:38 AM
Hi Artimis! Yes it counts, that's very cool! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 8:37 AM
It is some times.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn