Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hearse with Options

by Dr Pixel Posted 29th Nov 2005 at 3:50 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 5:17 PM by Dr Pixel

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 3:36 PM
:flamer: The last ride. :flamer:

Oh Don't I Look Pretty
Walking Down The Street
In The Best Damn Dress
I Own
Test Subject
#77 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 4:01 PM
Thankyou!

Xx-Gothic_Blonde-xX
^'^ Vampire Heart ^'^
My Chemical Romance <3
Demolition Lovers
Love's the Funeral of Hearts
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 10:49 AM
for the first poster: actually the ghostbuster's car was an ambulance. The hearse rocks. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:32 PM
...sWEEEEEET I love it Thanks D.S.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:20 AM
~*~Just like a hearse to die and get in again~*~ MCR ROX!!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 6:06 PM
This is TOO COOOOOL!!! sweeet. I always wantd on of these cars... hehhehe. Now I can have one in game. Hey, Good Enough for the Nextel Cup champ, good enough for me Thanks D.S.
Test Subject
#82 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:43 PM
You can always count on Dr. Pixel to create something AMAZING! I was just waiting for someone to make a driveable hearse! Thanks soooo much, you're a simming genius!

-MorbidFerris @ TSR
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:06 PM
That is the coolest thing I've seen all day! Thanks!
dwNINit (Ripthorn's wife)
Test Subject
#84 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 10:32 AM
A new tour ride for my Grateful Dead Sims. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:15 AM
This is just perfect! Thank you. Your work is amazing. :skull:
Test Subject
#86 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:38 AM
Awsome i like it and my sims will like it to because there goth and they like ghousts

------------------------------------
WWE forever
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:17 PM
I have issues
I love the car, it works great. But I have a problem with it when there isn't anything on the roof. As you can see in the included picture. It's as if the roof doesn't exist without the objects stuck on it.

Picture of cutout roof: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...05_10e92f42.jpg
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:38 PM
Now I am going to go see if they have Ghostbusters Sims and a job title. Someone could really do a lot with Ghostbusters. Make the firehouse, make a wall containment unit that could work like a trash compactor. Someone may even come up with a way to have playable ghosts =)
Test Subject
#90 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JoKBrasil
a ghostbusters car! lol nice stuff thanks

The Ghostbusters car wasn't a hearse. It was an ambulance. But, it was a Cadillac...

Though the hearse that was made that looks like a '79 Andy Hotton (the body) but the front end looks like a '92 Town Car. It's absolutely fantastic. I downloaded it for my husband though he rarely gets to play because I'm always playing.
Scholar
Original Poster
#91 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by w0lfman
I love the car, it works great. But I have a problem with it when there isn't anything on the roof. As you can see in the included picture. It's as if the roof doesn't exist without the objects stuck on it.

Picture of cutout roof: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...05_10e92f42.jpg

It looks like a graphics card issue - the extra parts are "hidden" when not wanted by using the alpha-layering available in the Sims2 game. But some graphics cards do not support this correctly.
Test Subject
#92 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 8:40 PM
Just what my vampires need. I really dig it.
Test Subject
#93 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 6:35 PM
17001 downloads, man! Yowza! Awesome work, Thank You! Thank You!
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:43 PM
I have TS 2 Holiday Pack, Uni & NL installed. All custom content is enabled. Video Card and ram are more than adequate. Is there any reason that this item wouldn't show up with the other vehicles?
Scholar
Original Poster
#95 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iadiedee
I have TS 2 Holiday Pack, Uni & NL installed. All custom content is enabled. Video Card and ram are more than adequate. Is there any reason that this item wouldn't show up with the other vehicles?

If you didn't install the first file, the basic black hearse, it will not show up.
That one has the mesh in it.
#96 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 4:10 PM
When I click on the first file it takes me to an error page......I really really want to DL this!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 12:52 AM
Wow. Awsome job on the hearses! My boyfriend (soon to be fiance *faints in excitement*) loves these cars - and since I may have a hard time finding one to get him when we live together, I may as well make him semi-happy by letting his sim have one! lol
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:50 AM
Can you make Zachary Helm of S.O.R.P's Alexi?

Maybe without the wings. I think that's a fairly new addition, and I don't really care for it.
Test Subject
#99 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 2:05 AM
is it possible to use this in OFB also? I am making a morgue for a friend of mine and this would be a great addition to that...
Test Subject
#100 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 8:56 AM
As always a wonderful job. Thank you for doing these. *hugs*
Page 4 of 6