Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[H]ouse M.D. - The man himself!!

by MistyBlue Posted 18th Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM - Updated 5th Aug 2010 at 6:27 PM by mistyblue4

144 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 29th May 2009 at 4:44 AM
Awesome!
Instructor
#102 Old 31st May 2009 at 12:01 AM
Wow! All he needs is some Vicodin and he's perfect!
Banned
#103 Old 31st May 2009 at 7:57 AM
THANKS I can't wait to have House in my game!
Bottoms up
Evie

P.S. It would easier getting his attitude in Sims 3, since they have the new traits
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:17 PM
Thank you!
And here's a darn good reason to stick with TS2. Bravo. Goes for your other house sims as well.

Gods, now the grumpy old man can make my day not only per one episode and one story a day, but also with my sims. I can already see him pranking Cameron, swooning over Chases perfect hair and conspiring with Wilson... :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#105 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:39 AM
This is made of EPIC WIN. One question though: do you know how to make objects like the cane(i.e. objects that sims can hold)? I want to make a modified cane for a Riddler sim that I'm making.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#106 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:03 AM
Thanks everyone!!

EvilOverlord
- It would be much more fun, that's for sure!!

Wednesday
- LOL, that's exactly what he's doing in my game! He started pulling pranks on Cameron the minute I've put them on the same lot

neonal - Sadly, that sort of thing is still beyond my skills. I have very little knowledge of meshing, but there are some great tutorials out there, and also the tutorial especially for accessories (such as canes). Hope you'll manage it!
Field Researcher
#107 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:51 AM
It's okay, thanks anyway!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:41 AM
This is fantastic! It looks exactly like him! I've been trying to make my own House sim, but all times I have epicly failed. This is just what I'm looking for. He was my very first download from ModtheSims, and he's one of my favourite! The Wilson sim now can have his bad @$$ crusty buddy to hang with. "You could die, or worse!" Wilson argued. "What's worse than death? Double death?" House replied sarcasticly. Love it.

[B] Regards,

T.L.L.
Test Subject
#109 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 12:27 AM
Wow, he looks so much like Laurie it's scary! My whole family thought he was great. The weird thing about the cane, though, is that he likes to swipe it through people when he's talking to them... if only the real House could do that!
Test Subject
#110 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:03 PM
D: it's a .sims2pack ;___; i just got the sims 3 and now i can't have a house TT^TT. If anyone out there figures outhowh to get this to work please tell me. This is an amazing piece that i don't want to live without.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#111 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:46 PM
Narphinean - lol, yes, he does that a lot, it can be amusing sometimes. "I have a cane and I know how to use it". I guess that much is true

133794m3r - Sadly, I do not think it will ever be possible to import the Sims 2 Sims into The Sims 3, as it's an entirely different game. I guess I'll just have to make Sims 3 House if/when making your own make-up and stuffs becomes possible
Test Subject
#112 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:35 AM
Wow...*swoons* Hoo boy.

He is fantastic. Again, wow. I'm going to put him in my game and make some babies. :D
Field Researcher
#113 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 10:35 PM
Now all we need are the rest of the House Sims and some NCIS Sims and you can re-enact the two greatest shows ever on the Sims 2!

Side note: I declare today, June 11, to be international Laurie/House day, because not only is it Hugh Laurie's birthday, but it is also House's birthday! (the character's, not the show's)
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:40 PM Last edited by magicklovah : 17th Jun 2009 at 8:16 PM.
Oh my God, soooo perfect! You should find out a way to make a small medicine bottle with "Vicodin" printed on the label in big letters. It could have candy in it.

Now I need the whole House cast to play around in a neighborhood with House leading them and insulting all the other sims with creative metaphors my poor simpleton sims could never hope to understand.

There should be a Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital job too... Just for fun so that House doesn't stay home all day with a phone... Imagine the prank calls...
Test Subject
#115 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:37 PM
really great job, one thing I was wondering though, where did you get the outfit you have him wearing in the pics?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#116 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:13 PM
magicklovah - LOL, that's not a bad idea

Delta - Thanks!! I believe the outfit came with Nightlife, the shirt recolor is by me and is included.
Test Subject
#117 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:00 PM
Thanks, Can't wait until you make Cuddy!

«-·´¯`*:·๑ Âмаиdа ๑·:*´¯`·-»
Test Subject
#118 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:06 PM
i love you for this. House is my favorite show and this looks just like him. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#119 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:13 AM
I like it ^^ The best [H]ouse in the world ;p

http://domi22domi.mybrute.com

http://domi22domi.mybrute.com

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Test Subject
#120 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:44 PM
Hey great work on the cast of house! but would you consider making foreman? i think he'd most deffinetly complete the collection. lol! xxyummybear
Field Researcher
#121 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 11:02 PM
I have no dsire to download this, but I must say, it is a very good job on your part! Keep it up!

"How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil disapear. TADA!! It's... ahh... it's gone!"- Joker
Test Subject
#122 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:48 PM
Great I Chochse Mecial carrier for him :D, but he dotn drives Ambulance to work :P.
Test Subject
#123 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:05 PM
OMG I watch house all the time I love your house sim
Test Subject
#124 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 5:33 PM
wow i think you've got talented to make sims! wow...and mind if ask you where you got that window blind item?? i just cannot find it anywhere....
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#125 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 12:28 AM
Sujae Kang - I can't remember right now where I got those particular blinds, but there are some right here at MTS2, I'm pretty sure I saw them somewhere around here.
Page 5 of 6