Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50 Suits

by fanseelamb Posted 1st Jun 2005 at 8:54 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2008 at 8:38 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:37 PM
My downloads folder is 717 files heavier now I've just finished going through all your male clothing Thankyou for all these wonderful clothes, I've had a great time looking through your work and can't wait to try out all 717 items (plus some hair) you made for us. I particularly like how many of the clothes are for normal everyday men. It's just what I've been looking for all this time!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:06 AM
Thank you! for the many choice suits

Builder delux.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:41 AM
Its been a long since this has been commented, huh? They're still great. I love the new pictures!

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 11:50 AM
You're like the one-stop essentials shop - I will never have to look for men's suits again!

I also love them because they look Maxis-enough to be Simmish, but not to Simmish to be boring like the over-Maxis suits.

Thank-you again!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Theorist
#30 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 3:53 PM
:o
50/1?

WHAT?!?!
HOW could I miss this? (well it was in 2005, Give me some creadit!) XD

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:46 AM
Thank Youuuuu!!

I Got The University EP!!!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:12 PM
This is very useful and needed, I didn't have enough suits for my sims and always ended up choosing the same one, have had these in my game for a while now and they look real nice thankies!
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 6:04 PM
Even three years later, this is still an awesome download.

:D

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 6:44 PM
I can never find any decent suits for my male sims, so thanks a TON for these.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:26 PM
I love it when you go overboard. xD
Now I'll never need to download formal suits ever again! @__@ <3
Thanks!

)+>
Smile, because you're better than you think. ;)
Forum Resident
#36 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 11:12 AM
I have been looking everywhere for good suits for my guys. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#37 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 12:11 AM
I love these! Did you ever make any shirt/tie combos without the jacket? Can't seem to find those anywhere.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 12:19 AM
Charity: No I never did, but I always wanted those too. Perhaps I should make some. Thanks for the reminder!
Mad Poster
#39 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Charity: No I never did, but I always wanted those too. Perhaps I should make some. Thanks for the reminder!

Ooh you totally should. You actually make decent men's stuff without weirdness added in! Probably about 75% of my men's clothing downloads are yours. XD

The only shirt/ties I've found (and I looked everywhere) are either skin tight, the tie is pencil thin or not done up properly, or the pants don't go up to the waist and you can see the butt crease in the shirt (eww). XD I drove myself nuts trying to find an ordinary short sleeved or long sleeved tucked in business shirt and tie.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 4:30 PM
These have been here this long and I just found them? Excellent addition to the game! My Maxis Males thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:23 PM
These are excellent, the problem of all men wearing the same suits solved once and for all. Thanks for splitting them up so clearly into sets too!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#42 Old 17th May 2012 at 11:05 PM
I am going "Crazy" here with these beautiful suits thanks and more thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 9:05 PM
Love these suits! It fits all my guys, and now my sim guys always will have something they can wear!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 5:58 AM
"Hi, I'm new"

Oh, how far you've come. These are excellent, just like all of your other clothes for men. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 6:07 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 3:00 AM
You give our Sim guys style. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 5:07 AM
Were you making a wardrobe for Reservoir Dogs or something? :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 11:41 PM
Just found these. They will make a nice wardrobe change for my young business and professional men. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 8:43 PM
i know how much time and effort that goes into making clothing mods, so i really appreciate your hard work on these amazing high quality suits. 50 is crazy holy wow! i want to donate a fair amount on buyme a cofee for you as a bonus its not a problem xd
Page 2 of 2