Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 4:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default my sims children cannot go to school ?
i been having this problem for awhile now, my sims kids cannot go to school i have remove mods that we're conflicting by checking the hack conflicter and even when i did remove those it still didn't work. so they can physically go on the bus but as soon as the bus leaves they appear or respawn back at home. is this i a sign for corruption because i had this problem after playing again and i didn't have much mods. Mods i do have rn that maybe could be the cause is have inteen and Phaenoh 's summer vaction mod. i took out inteen and it still did not work if, Anyone have any suggestions ?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 5:59 AM
Did you check if problem exists without custom content? It seems to be game reset happening when children appear at the edge and might be any mod or mod conflict.Just do these steps here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._Custom_Content
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 6:05 AM
Make a backup and pull all your CC, if it stops happening you know its something in your downlaod folder. Then you will need to do a 50/50 search.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 2:33 PM
You might save yourself some time and look at the error log for the problem before doing a 50/50.

Also, when people say pull all your CC, you might want to modify that advice. Some things can cause problems if you pull them and load the hood using them, such as custom foods, mods that make NPCs, some defaults, and some CC won't reset in lots so it's a nuisance to have to go in and rebuy them, especially on apartment lots, for example. Anyway, one way to avoid those issues is to make a copy of your game file and mess about with that one, instead. After you find the culprit you can go back to your real game file and delete just the problem file.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 4:48 PM
It might be an issue caused by having the job stoppinator installed without having smarter EP check also in the downloads folder as well since that hack requires the smarter EP check to be installed with it for it to work properly.I had a simialr issue with sims not being able to go to work and that was the cause.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
You might save yourself some time and look at the error log for the problem before doing a 50/50.

Also, when people say pull all your CC, you might want to modify that advice. Some things can cause problems if you pull them and load the hood using them, such as custom foods, mods that make NPCs, some defaults, and some CC won't reset in lots so it's a nuisance to have to go in and rebuy them, especially on apartment lots, for example. Anyway, one way to avoid those issues is to make a copy of your game file and mess about with that one, instead. After you find the culprit you can go back to your real game file and delete just the problem file.

That is why you make a backup and switch back to that once you are done testing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~