Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims Eat and Drink Faster AND Optional Version: Prefer to eat at Tables Included

by bjnicol Posted 6th Mar 2019 at 2:50 PM - Updated 5th May 2020 at 2:17 PM by bjnicol : Users having trouble unzipping

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#76 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 3:36 PM
could you please please make one wear sims will eat slower? I love to plan long family dinners but I feel like like just scarf food and run before I can even get everything set up.
I was using a mod by coolspear where it took them 16 bites to finish but he retired from modding :{
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 2:35 AM
I see it says there is an update but you were having issues sharing the file here, is it uploaded elsewhere?
Field Researcher
#78 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 11:56 AM
Does this mod still work with the recent patch?
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 6:46 PM
Not sure this is working, sims arent eating at tables
Test Subject
#80 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 6:05 AM
Doesn't seem to be working anymore? Sims aren't eating fast and definitely aren't at tables. They're eating all over and taking their sweet time.
Test Subject
#81 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 5:18 PM
Anyone know of another mod like this since this one no longer works?
Test Subject
#82 Old 7th Mar 2022 at 1:35 PM
I just tried downloading the most recent one and got an invalid zip error. It's only 4k, so there is something wrong with the file. However, the one without "and prefer tables" opens just fine.
Page 4 of 4