Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 7:24 AM
Default Five Nights at Freddys
So, I've been trying to convert models of fnaf characters to Sims 4, and I'm having trouble.
I've tried following tutorials, but there are certain things that aren't working right, and I'm not sure if its because the model I'm using isn't good, or if I'm doing something wrong?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JeagerChan
So, I've been trying to convert models of fnaf characters to Sims 4, and I'm having trouble.
I've tried following tutorials, but there are certain things that aren't working right, and I'm not sure if its because the model I'm using isn't good, or if I'm doing something wrong?

No one can answer this without more information. What tutorials? What things aren't working? What did you do exactly? An upload or picture of the model you're trying to convert might help.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4