Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 7:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How do I fix this?
What the title says.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 7:24 PM
And by "this" you mean...?

(If you mean the pond, make sure you place it in an area where it doesn't cut through the ground. If you mean something else, please specify).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 7:32 PM Last edited by pokegirl15150 : 24th Jun 2020 at 8:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
And by "this" you mean...?

(If you mean the pond, make sure you place it in an area where it doesn't cut through the ground. If you mean something else, please specify).

The pond and ally hood deco are glitchy and moving them does not fix it.This is Belladonna Cove BTW.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 8:27 PM
Do you have larger pictures?
And glitchy in what way?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 9:47 PM
Do you have larger pictures?
And glitchy in what way?

Heres a bigger picture.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 10:23 PM
It's because they are placed so low they sometimes appear to go through the ground. It's not really a graphic glitch, it's just a problem with the meshes. It's possible there are fixed versions of them somewhere.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 10:26 PM
It's because they are so low they sometimes appear to go through the ground. It's not a graphic glitch, it's just a problem with the meshes. It's possible there are fixed versions of them somewhere.

Okay. Thank you!
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 11:12 PM
It's because they are placed so low they sometimes appear to go through the ground. It's not really a graphic glitch, it's just a problem with the meshes. It's possible there are fixed versions of them somewhere.

These are the ones I use. https://lowedeus.tumblr.com/post/16...noticed-that-in
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 11:46 PM
My opinion nothing saves the Maxis pond, not even a default. I never use it, its plain ugly.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#10 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
My opinion nothing saves the Maxis pond, not even a default. I never use it, its plain ugly.

That's a good point. Although, I have the fix I linked, I don't think I actually use it in a single hood. Hmm.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
That's a good point. Although, I have the fix I linked, I don't think I actually use it in a single hood. Hmm.

I think I have the fix as well

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
#12 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 2:53 AM
They make a pretty good tar pit in my caveman hood, other than that... I got nothin'

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Inventor
#13 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 10:37 AM
This is clipping issue, which was recently fixed (or at least minimized) with neigborhood camera mod.
Here https://lowedeus.tumblr.com/post/61...sor-as-you-know
Check the description.
Install like any other camera mod - drop the text file in cameras folder in your documents.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 5:47 AM
That worked! Thank you!