Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Translator

by voky Posted 2nd Jul 2020 at 11:43 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2020 at 2:52 AM by voky

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TurtleShroom
Seconded. I am experiencing the same issue.

Hi, I think I understand how to do it;
I translate everything, then I do Save Dictionary, (because then if I have to redo the translation for the same updated mod, I don't have to redo everything), and in the end I do the Finalize Package, and save the translation directly in the mod you were translating ... and so I think it works, I have translated many mods in my native language and they work ...
I hope I have explained myself well, English is not my language ...

----> I apologize for my precarious English, it is not my language.
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 3rd Nov 2022 at 12:53 PM
Alarming symptom! The translation made by this translator is not visible in the game, empty lines. The same translation made by other means in the game is visible.
Attached mod and two translations to it. I hope you will ever appear here, see my message and solve the problem. Thanks for the needed program.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  A_melunn.zip (112.2 KB, 73 downloads)
Test Subject
#103 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 4:31 AM
can you add turkish google translate?
Test Subject
#104 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 8:53 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could u make a mac version??? im begging u (
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 8:53 PM
hello, how come if I try to open some mods, it tells me that there is no text to translate? most of the time it doesn't happen and it opens the mod and makes me translate it, but other times this message comes out, why?

----> I apologize for my precarious English, it is not my language.
Test Subject
#106 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 1:35 PM
Hi. It seems that this program doesn't show all the dlc for the game (so you can't translate the strings automatically (those that are taken straight from the game I mean). If you try to build dictionaries, the program shows only till Snowy Escape, Batuu and Nifty Knitting. These dlc appeared in 2020. Is there any way to update the program so that it can see the dictionaries from the game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 23rd Apr 2023 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Fleurette : 27th Apr 2023 at 9:30 PM.
Hello, I have problems opening and using the 1.1.2 software. Will there be a more recent update ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 12th Nov 2023 at 6:13 PM
What a nice tool. Thank you so much. This is so usefull and easy to understand. You're such a nice dev <3
Test Subject
#109 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 1:40 AM
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for this great translation tool. If you're interested, I've created a very useful python script (when exporting and importing) that could help you batch translate (automatic translation (goolge, deepl or textblob) or not) that contains a translation library already made to save time. If so, let me know 👍

(only ENG to FR is implemented in my script)
Test Subject
#110 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 4:49 PM
GitHub Collaboration: Open Source for 'The Sims 4 Translator 1.1.2'
It has been three years since the last update of your program, and there has been no recent activity on the website. If you happen to come across this message, kindly consider sharing the source code for 'The Sims 4 Translator 1.1.2' on a public GitHub repository. This would enable the community to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the program. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, as many users, including myself, are eager to enhance its functionality.
Page 5 of 5